Smart manufacturing refers to an advanced production process that facilitates optimization of concept generation, manufacturing, and product transaction.
The report aims to provide an overview of global smart manufacturing systems market with detailed market segmentation by technology, component and vertical. The global Smart Manufacturing Systems market is anticipated to bolster owing to the rapidly increasing adoption of industrial internet of things by manufacturing industries.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global smart manufacturing systems market
- To analyze and forecast the global smart manufacturing systems market on the basis of technology, component and vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall smart manufacturing systems market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key smart manufacturing systems players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart manufacturing systems market are ABB Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Company, Johnson Controls, Inc., General Electric Company, Rockwell Automation Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric and Fanuc Corp.