A 'smart city' is an urban region that is highly advanced in terms of overall infrastructure, sustainable real estate, communications and market viability. It is a city where information technology is the principal infrastructure and the basis for providing essential services to residents. The concept of a "smart city" is becoming more and more prevalent, with cities recognizing that analytics and business intelligence can be integral to running a municipality more efficiently.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global IoT in smart Cities Market with detailed market segmentation by technology, platform, solution, industry vertical, and geography. The global IoT in smart cities market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand of intelligent cites. Growing urbanization and increasing demand for better energy management are further fueling the growth of this market.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global IoT in smart cities market
- To analyze and forecast the global IoT in smart cities market on the basis of technology, platform, solution and industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall IoT in smart cities market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in IoT in Smart Cities market are SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAS institute, Salesforce, tableau, Intel Corporation, Cisco Corporation and Bosch Software Innovation GmbH.