The mobile wallet and payment technology is used for making payments or performing transactions without the involvement of cash. These are the application in the devices that stores either digital cash or the credit card or debit card information of the user.
The report aims to provide an overview of global mobile wallet and payment technology market with detailed market segmentation by application, payment mode and service providers. The global mobile wallet and payment technology market is anticipated to witness decent growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of smartphones and wearable devices for making mobile payments.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global mobile wallet and payment technology market
- To analyze and forecast the global mobile wallet and payment technology market on the basis of application, payment mode, and service providers
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall mobile wallet and payment technology market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key mobile wallet and payment technology players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in mobile wallet and payment technology market are American Express, Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Google Wallet, First Data Corp., Paypal Holdings Inc., Mastercard, Paytm Mobile Solutions Private Limited, Verizon Communications Inc. and Visa Inc.