There are different analogies to solid state crystals. One of the significant among them is the band of photons, which is a powerful theory for the understanding behavior of light in a complex photonic crystal structure. Photonic crystals are periodic structure in an optical medium, whose structure creates unusual optical dispersion properties. These are basically attractive optical materials for regulating and manipulating light flow.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Photonic Crystals Market with detailed market segmentation by application and geography. The global photonic crystals market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period with growth in solar photovoltaic market and technological development in LED application. In 2015, Asia Pacific accounts largest phonic crystal market share and is expected to lead the market throughout the forecast period with highest CAGR.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global photonic crystals market
- To analyze and forecast the global photonic crystals market on the basis of applications
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall photonic crystals market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key photonic crystals players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in photonic crystals market are Corning Incorporated, Epistar, Fianium, Furukawa Electric, FLIR, Luxtaltek Corporation, NEC Corporation, Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Sandia and Lockheed Martin Group, and Opalux.