The physical security solutions as well as services for data center help in securing the customer related sensitive, intellectual data those are highly prone to cyber-attacks and other malicious attacks. Increasing amount of data traffic over the internet has made it tougher to differentiate between actual traffic and malicious attacks. A physical security solution at such an instance act as a firewall to the bad traffic and filter it out of the network.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Physical Security Market with detailed market segmentation by solutions, services, end-users and geography. The global data center physical security market is expected to witness swift growth during the forecast period due to the rise in data centers and the physical security requirements for secure data. Highly sensitive information is stored by all the sectors and for maintaining its confidentiality, there will be growing need of secured data.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global data center logical security market
• To analyze and forecast the global data center logical security market on the basis of solutions, services and end-users
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall data center logical security market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key data center logical security players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in data center logical security market are Cisco Systems Inc., Symantec Corporation, ASSA ABLOY, Morpho, Hikvision, Juniper Networks Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Netmagic Solutions, Robert Bosch GmbH and Citrix Systems.