There is a growing demand for data storage. With increasing demands there have been concerns related to the power consumptions and eco-friendliness of the energy resources used. With regard to these concerns, there have been innovations in the data center market recently leading to green data centers. These data centers consume comparatively less amounts of power and are environment friendly.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Green Data Center Market with detailed market segmentation by solutions, verticals, end-users and geography. The global green data center market is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period due to rise in the data centers coupled with pressure of government regulatory bodies on the power consumption levels. Also, cost optimizations in various components that include server, storage, power generating equipment and switches are driving this market and innovations associated with the same market.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global green data center market
• To analyze and forecast the global green data center market on the basis of solutions, verticals, end-users
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall green data center market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profile key green data center players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in data center market are Cisco Systems, Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Fujitsu Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Eaton Corporation and Emerson Network Power.