Cellular based M2M communication is used for wide coverage area using a cellular network. The devices get connected on the Internet through the cellular networks and the communication takes place. Such kind of communication is used between machines located at different sites and also for the machines that remain mobile for the major part of time and need to communicate about their statuses periodically.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Cellular M2M Market along with detailed segmentation of market by applications, services, user type and five major geographical regions. Global cellular M2M market is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period due to increased adoptions of asset tracking applications by supply chain industry and various associated applications of it.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Cellular M2M market
• To analyze and forecast the global cellular M2M market on the basis of applications, services and user type
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall cellular M2M market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key cellular M2M players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in cellular M2M market are AT&T, Verizon Communications, Vodafone Group PLC, Sprint Corporation, Amdocs Inc., China Mobile Limited, Deutsche Telecom AG, Telefonica SA, Aeris Communications and Sierra Wireless.