The digital holography is a process to develop 3D holograms of objects using (CCD) charge coupled device camera that records the digital hologram in which the orientation beam is hampered by the object beam. The information received is then transferred to a computer and analyzed. This process generated 3D visualization of the objects used in coordination study, research purposes and measurement.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Digital Holography Market along with detailed segmentation of market by components, solutions, techniques, end user industry and five major geographical regions. Global digital holography market is expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period due to evolving application of digital holography in financial industries.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Digital Holography market
• To analyze and forecast the global Digital Holography market on the basis of components, solutions, techniques and end user industry
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Digital Holography market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Digital Holography players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Digital Holography market are Zebra Imaging, Inc., Ovizio Imaging Systems Nv/Sa, Lyncee TEC SA, Holoxica Limited, Jasper Display Corporation, Musion Das Hologram Ltd., Leia Inc., Geola Technologies Ltd., Realview Imaging Ltd. and Eon Reality, Inc.