Exponential growth in data consumption in the last decade, inception of various new technologies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) along with the drop in the quality of services and experiences at communication service providers end is forcing companies to adopt such solution which will help them to intelligently mange the complexity of network, better network utilization and effective traffic forecasting ability, thus boosting the network analytics market.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Network Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by components, deployment types and industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Network Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to increasing prevention needs from various cyber-attack on network.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Network Analytics market
• To analyze and forecast the global Network Analytics market on the basis of component, deployment types and industry verticals
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Network Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Network Analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Network Analytics market are Tibco Software, Juniper Networks, Inc., IBM Corporation, Hitachi Data Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Brocade Communication Systems Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Amdocs, Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, and Accenture Plc. among others.