Touchscreen refers to an input device that can also be a display screen and is highly sensitive to touch. There are two types of touchscreens namely, resistive touch screen panel which stimulate with the change in electric current whereas, capacitive touch screen panel stimulates when a charge is drawn to the point of contact. Touchscreen controllers measure the inputs sent by circuits located in resistive or capacitive panels and further processes the information to deliver the response.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Touchscreen Controller Market along with detailed segmentation of market by segment technology, interface, application, touch types and five major geographical regions. Global Touchscreen Controller market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to rising demand for touchscreen consumer electronics particularly, wearable devices.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Touchscreen Controller market
• To analyze and forecast the global Touchscreen Controller market on the basis of technology, interface, application and touch types.
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Touchscreen Controller market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Touchscreen Controller players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Touchscreen Controller market are Analog Devices, Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, ELAN Microelectronics Corp., Integrated Device Technology, Inc., Microchip Technology Incorporated, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Synaptics Incorporated, Texas Instruments Incorporated and STMicroelectronics N.V.