3D printing is also known as additive manufacturing, and is used for creation of three-dimensional object by deposition of layers of printing material. 3D printers are used to create these images and the materials used during the process of 3D printing are known as 3D printing materials. Several industries including footwear, automotive, and architecture among others makes use of 3D printing.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global 3D Printing Material Market along with detailed segmentation of market by product type, form, vertical, and five major geographical regions. Global 3D Printing Material Market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to adoption of 3D printing technology for new applications.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global 3D Printing Material Market
- To analyze and forecast the global 3D Printing Material Market on the basis of product type, form and vertical.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall 3D Printing Material Market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key 3D Printing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in 3D Printing Material Market Arcam AB, 3D Systems, Stratasys, Ltd., ExOne GmbH, Royal DSM N.V., Arkema S.A., CRP Group, Envisiontec GmbH, LPW Technology Ltd. and EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems among others.