Efficient cooling is one of the critical factors for efficiently running the data centers. Cooling contributes near about half of the power consume in the data centers. Increasing adoption trend of innovative and advanced cooling solutions is expected to bolster the data center cooling market in coming years.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Cooling Market with detailed market segmentation by various solutions, services, end-user, industry vertical, and geography. The global data center cooling market is expected to witness a high growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand and requirement of efficient cooling solutions, which will ultimately helping organization to reduce energy consumption and will help them to achieve optimal operational costs. The increasing demand for energy efficient solutions among data centers is driving the data center cooling market.
The objectives of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global data center cooling market
- To analyze and forecast the global data center cooling market on the basis of solutions type, services, and end user verticals
- To provide market size and forecast till 2027 for overall data center cooling market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in data center cooling market are Emerson Network Power, Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Hitachi Ltd., Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Fujitsu, Stulz GmbH, Coolcentric, Tripp Lite, Asetek Among others.