The demand for sidings in the manufacturing and construction industry is on the rise with increasing infrastructure development across developing countries. Also, rapid population growth and urbanization in these countries are further encouraging the demand for siding. On the other hand, the developed countries are moving towards sidings as protective systems and for enhancing the aesthetics of buildings. Major market players are adopting key strategies such as expansion, acquisition, and product launches to stay competitive.
The siding market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as an increase in residential and construction activities coupled with demand for sustainable siding material. Moreover, the high durability of siding is further expected to fuel market growth. However, the high cost of raw materials may hamper the growth of the siding market during the forecast period. On the other hand, an increase in demand for fiber cement siding is likely to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the key stakeholders of the siding market in the coming years.
The "Global Siding Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the manufacturing and construction industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of siding market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global siding market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading siding market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global siding market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is segmented as vinyl, wood, fiber cement, and others. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented as residential and non-residential.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global siding market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The siding market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting siding market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the siding market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the siding market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from siding market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for siding in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the siding market.
The report also includes the profiles of key siding companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA
Cornerstone Building Brands Inc
Docke Extrusion LLC
James Hardie Building Products Inc.
Nichiha USA, Inc.
SHERA Public Company Limited
Toray Industries, Inc.
Westlake Chemical Corporation
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Siding Market - By Type 1.3.2 Siding Market - By Application 1.3.3 Siding Market - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. SIDING MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. SIDING MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SIDING - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SIDING - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. SIDING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. VINYL 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Vinyl Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. WOOD 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Wood Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. FIBER CEMENT 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Fiber Cement Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. SIDING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. RESIDENTIAL 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Residential Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. NON-RESIDENTIAL 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Non-residential Market Forecast and Analysis
9. SIDING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Siding Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 United States Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 United States Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 United States Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Canada Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Mexico Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Siding Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Siding Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Germany Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 France Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 France Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 France Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Italy Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Italy Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Italy Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 United Kingdom Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 United Kingdom Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Russia Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Russia Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Russia Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Europe Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Europe Siding Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Siding Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Australia Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 China Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 China Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 China Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 India Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 India Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 India Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Japan Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Japan Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Japan Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 South Korea Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Korea Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 South Korea Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Siding Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Siding Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 South Africa Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Saudi Arabia Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 U.A.E Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 U.A.E Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 U.A.E Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Siding Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Siding Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Siding Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Brazil Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Brazil Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Brazil Siding Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Argentina Siding Market 22.214.171.124.1 Argentina Siding Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Argentina Siding Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Siding Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Siding Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of South and Central America Siding Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. SIDING MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. BORAL LIMITED 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. COMPAGNIE DE SAINT GOBAIN SA 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CORNERSTONE BUILDING BRANDS INC 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. DOCKE EXTRUSION LLC 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. JAMES HARDIE BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. LOUISIANA-PACIFIC CORPORATION 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NICHIHA USA, INC. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SHERA PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. WESTLAKE CHEMICAL CORPORATION 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Boral Limited 2.Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA 3.Cornerstone Building Brands Inc 4.Docke Extrusion LLC 5.James Hardie Building Products Inc. 6.Louisiana-Pacific Corporation 7.Nichiha USA, Inc. 8.SHERA Public Company Limited 9.Toray Industries, Inc. 10.Westlake Chemical Corporation