Macadamia is a genus containing four tree species native to Australia. Currently, these plants are grown in Brazil, the United States (California and Hawaii), Costa Rica, Israel, Kenya, China, Bolivia, New Zealand, Colombia, Guatemala, and Malawi. This plant provides an important source of nourishment in the form of a hard shelled nut. This nut is high in a number of minerals, including vitamins B6, B12, and micronutrients.
The "Global Macadamia Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the macadamia market with detailed market segmentation by category, form, flavor, distribution channel, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading macadamia market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on category, the global macadamia market is segmented into organic and conventional.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into whole, halves, chips, and others.
- Based on flavor, the market is bifurcated into plain, and flavored.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retail, and others.
- With the growing importance of healthy eating, and consumers are more frequently choosing nuts as a healthy snack option and incorporating them into their daily diets which is driving the global macadamia market.
- Increasing popularity of organic macadamia is also gaining popularity, with increasing demand coming majorly from the European countries which is also boosting market growth of macadamia market.
- The wide application of processed macadamia in different industrial segments, such as the food and beverage and cosmetics and personal care industries, is also augmenting the growth of these nuts in the global market.
- Increase in government initiatives is supporting macadamia production and trade is also driving the market.
- Climatic conditions suitable for macadamia production may limit its growth to certain parts, thereby, restricting the macadamia market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The macadamia market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the macadamia market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MACADAMIA MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the macadamia market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from macadamia market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for macadamia in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the macadamia market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Golden Macadamias
- Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company
- Hawaiian Host, Inc
- Kenya Nut Company
- MacFarms (Buderim Group Limited)
- Marquis Macadamia
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Corp.
- Royal Macadamia (Pty) Ltd.
- Wondaree Macadamia Nuts
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.