As a senior level consulting professional, Sameer has been advising companies on significant strategic issues. With a career spans of more than 18 years, Sameer has been a significant driving force in formulating strategic direction for several companies.
Sameer holds an Advance Post Graduation Diploma in Management from IMT Ghaziabad. He has significant experience in business research and consulting. Sameer's research experience spans across the various sectors, supporting strategic decisions of several clients in different industries. His previous projects include:
- Provided strategic directional analysis to several companies in different geographies
- Advised various companies on issues of strategic importance
- Collaborated with various policy institutes in different countries to make key suggestions on building robust energy policy
Prior to joining The Insight Partners, Sameer worked with GlobalData (a leading research and analytics firm) as one of its early members. Within GlobalData, Sameer managed the market research division, managing over 150 analysts. Sameer spearheaded the company's energy vertical. In the process, Sameer combined his expertise in energy and knowledge of technology to provide clients with robust business solutions. In his past, Sameer has worked with companies such as Evalueserve, IBM Daksh, LG Electronics and Citibank.
Rajat has over 16 years of experience in integrated services that include market research, voice sales & Internet technologies. Rajat has experience in managing teams (data collection and research operations), sales, marketing and service delivery in highly competitive and dynamic environments.
Rajat is heading the Market Research division at High Beam Global (chain of research service provider) and is responsible for business development, project delivery and process implementations/improvement. Key roles and responsibilities of Rajat at The Insight Partners include:
- Mentor and work closely with business development and marketing team
- Collaborate and acquire business opportunities in market research from various domains
- Analyze and advise on strategic initiatives for the company in terms of research, marketing and business development
Prior to joining The Insight Partners, Rajat worked for a Global Knowledge Process Outsourcing firm “Evalueserve” in their Market Research division for 7 years. While with Evalueserve, Rajat has worked on over 300 research projects across geographies and industry sectors. In his last role at Evalueserve, Rajat was heading the market research operations team with over 65 analysts.
Ankit Mathur leads the company’s research operations. He has a rich experience in multiple consulting assignments and market research studies and possesses an extensive knowledge of planning and managing market research projects. He holds an MBA degree in Oil and Gas Management from the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
Ankit has considerable experience across multiple industries, especially Power, Oil & Gas, Renewables, Semiconductor and Electronics, Automotive and Transportation, Manufacturing and Construction, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Chemicals & Materials.
His proficiencies include:
- Market entry strategies and opportunities
- Business transformations, sustainability, and competitive benchmarking
- Policy Landscaping and comparison, deriving business models and analyzing industry best practices
Ankit successfully led multiple teams in the development and implementation of new business models, syndicate reports, and consulting assignments. In addition to his MBA, he is a certified Six Sigma professional. He was previously associated with GlobalData plc, Suzlon Energy, and Tech Mahindra.
Karan Joshi is a Manager of Business Development (Inbound/Outbound Sales) and is one of the highly energetic and dependable B2B sales representatives. With more than 7 years of experience in the market research industry, Karan has acquired excellent customer service and sales records in his career. He holds proven records of handling multiple clients across various domains/industries. His quality of motivating and driving the team has always helped open the gates for exponential sales and revenue growth of the firm.
Moreover, Karan has been effectively developing profitable connections with many of the top Fortune 1000 companies and is responsible for designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that accelerates the company’s growth and ensures its strong presence.
Karan is responsible for:
- Developing new sales strategies along with handling end-to-end client services
- Developing new sales strategies along with handling end-to-end client servicesAccountable for business development in Healthcare (Healthcare IT, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals), Aerospace & Defense, Technology and Telecommunication, Medical Devices, Electronics and Semiconductor, Energy & Power, etc.
- Plan and execute upcoming goals and initiatives along with consistently mentoring the team of sales executives
Before joining The Insight Partners, Karan has worked with MarketsandMarkets. He holds an MBA in marketing from University of Pune.
Priya Sisodia has gained corporate experience of 7+ years in international sales. She has closely worked with Fortune 500 companies to address their pain areas and help them find the right solution for their market research needs.
As a multi-tasker, Priya is prompt and believes in getting the work done within the stipulated time. Exhibiting the qualities of a team builder, she ensures end-to-end knowledge transfer across the team and concentrates on achieving individual and team targets.
She holds an MBA in Marketing from MIT Pune. Prior to The Insight Partners, she was associated with Zomato as a Key account manager.
Priya has specialized in
- Client servicing and maintaining rapport with them
- Generating and executing plans for achieving team targets and individual sales numbers.
- Sales across multiple industry domains with consultative approach across Europe and US.
Mayur Shethe has a rich experience of more than 10 years with high tech companies. His experience spans digital marketing, project management, B2B/B2C marketing strategies and branding, online traffic and leads generation, and affiliate marketing & blogging.
Mayur’s competencies comprise digital media marketing, online marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, google analytics, project management, web analytics, and blogging.
Mayur has specialized in
- Lead marketing strategies for paid user acquisition for all acquisition channels
- Achieve business goals via multiple digital and marketing channels
- Optimize the current marketing channels and expand efficiently into newer digital channels to achieve scalable and cost-effective growth
Mayur offers an excellent combination of hands-on approach and mentoring people for getting tasks done. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from Nagpur University. Before joining The Insight Partners, he was associated with IndustryARC, MarketsandMarkets, and Centurysoft Private Limited.