LED Displays or Light Emitting Diode Displays are flat panel displays, these panels are categorized into small and large panel displays which are driven by light emitting diodes. These displays are mainly used as billboards or sign boards in stores, public places, commercial buildings and others. LED panel consist of several diodes and LED Displays are manufactured by integrating several such panels. Some of the key characteristics by which these LED displays are categorized include display type, size, color, common pin value, and packaging. The major end-users of these LED displays are sports stadiums, railway stations, highways, airports, shopping malls, parks, subways, and advertising.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global LED Displays Market along with detailed segmentation of market by components, transmission, applications, and five major geographical regions. Global LED Displays market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of LED displays in advertising and other commercial applications.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global LED Displays market
• To analyze and forecast the global LED Displays market on the basis of components and end-users
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall LED Displays market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key LED Displays players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in LED Displays market are Philips, OSRAM Group, Samsung Display, LG Innotek, Nichia, Seoul semiconductor, Cree, Shenzhen Mary Photoelectricity Co., Ltd, Sharp, and Sony Corporation.