Succinic Acid Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - By Type (Petro-Based Succinic Acid, Bio-Based Succinic Acid); End-Use Industry (Industrial, Coating, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Others) and Geography
| Report Code: TIPRE00006108 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials | Status: Upcoming
Succinic Acid Market 2028 By Type, End-Use Industry and Geography | The Insight Partners
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Succinic acid is a dicarboxylic acid with the general chemical formula (CH2)2(CO2H2)2. Succinic acid is present as an anion known as the succinate in the human body, which has multiple biological roles and acts as a metabolic intermediate. Succinic acid is present as a white and odorless solid and has an acidic taste. Succinic acid is not harmful but is irritant to skin and eyes. On oxidation, succinic acid forms fumaric acid, or it can also be converted into diesters such as diethylsuccinate whereas dehydration of succinic acid forms succinic anhydride. There has been an increasing demand for succinic acid particularly in the Asia-Pacific region that is favoring the market of succinic acid globally also.
The succinic acid market is assumed to grow in the forecast considering the increasing demand in the Asia-Pacific region. However, the high cost involved in the production of succinic acid might restrict the growth of the succinic acid market. On the other hand, the increasing potential in the applications of succinic acid is likely to showcase growth opportunities for the succinic acid market during the forecast period.
The "Global Succinic acid Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of succinic acid market with detailed market segmentation by type, end-use industry, and geography. The global succinic acid market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading succinic acid market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global succinic acid market is segmented on the basis of type, and end-use industry. Based on type, the market is segmented as petro-based succinic acid and bio-based succinic acid. On the basis of end-use industry, the market is segmented as industrial, coating, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global succinic acid market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The succinic acid market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting succinic acid market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the succinic acid market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the succinic acid market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from succinic acid market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for succinic acid in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the succinic acid market.
The report also includes the profiles of key succinic acid companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Anhui Sunsing Chemicals
Anqing Hexing Chemical
Gc Innovation America
Kawasaki Kasei Chemicals
Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Succinic Acid - By Type 1.3.2 Succinic Acid - By End-Use Industry 1.3.3 Succinic Acid - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. SUCCINIC ACID LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. SUCCINIC ACID - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SUCCINIC ACID - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SUCCINIC ACID - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. SUCCINIC ACID - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PETRO-BASED SUCCINIC ACID 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Petro-Based Succinic Acid Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BIO-BASED SUCCINIC ACID 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Bio-Based Succinic Acid Market Forecast and Analysis
8. SUCCINIC ACID - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - END-USE INDUSTRY 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USE INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. INDUSTRIAL 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Industrial Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. COATING 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Coating Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. FOOD AND BEVERAGE 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Food and Beverage Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PHARMACEUTICAL 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Pharmaceutical Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. SUCCINIC ACID REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Succinic Acid Overview 9.1.2 North America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.1.5 North America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Canada Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Canada Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 Mexico Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 US Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 US Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 US Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Succinic Acid Overview 9.2.2 Europe Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.2.5 Europe Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Germany Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Germany Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Germany Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 France Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 France Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 France Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 Italy Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Italy Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Italy Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 United Kingdom Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 United Kingdom Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 Russia Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Russia Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Russia Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Europe Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Europe Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Australia Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Australia Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Australia Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 China Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 China Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 China Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 India Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 India Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 India Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 Japan Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Japan Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Japan Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 South Korea Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 South Korea Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 South Korea Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 South Africa Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 South Africa Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 South Africa Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Saudi Arabia Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 U.A.E Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 U.A.E Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Succinic Acid Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.5.5 South and Central America Succinic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Brazil Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Brazil Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Brazil Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 220.127.116.11 Argentina Succinic Acid 18.104.22.168.1 Argentina Succinic Acid by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Argentina Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry 126.96.36.199 Rest of South and Central America Succinic Acid 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of South and Central America Succinic Acid by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of South and Central America Succinic Acid by End-Use Industry
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. SUCCINIC ACID, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ANHUI SUNSING CHEMICALS 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ANQING HEXING CHEMICAL 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BASF SE 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. GC INNOVATION AMERICA 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. KAWASAKI KASEI CHEMICALS 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. MYRIANT CORPORATION 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NIPPON SHOKUBAI 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. REVERDIA 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SPECTRUM CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING CORP. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. SUCCINITY 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS