North America Food Allergen Testing Market is expected to reach US$ 403.90 Mn by 2027


PRESS RELEASE BY The Insight Partners 15 Sep 2020

Share this press on


Immunoassay Based / ELISA Segment to Dominate North America food allergen testing Market during 2019–2027

 

According to The Insight Partners market research study on “North America Food Allergen Testing Market to 2027 –Covid-19 Impact and Analysis – by Source (Peanut and Soy, Wheat, Milk, Egg, Tree Nuts, Seafood, and Others), Technology (PCR-Based, Immunoassay-Based / ELISA, and Other Tests/Techniques), and Food Tested (Bakery and Confectionery, Infant Food, Processed Food, Dairy Products and Alternatives, Seafood and Meat Products, and Other Foods),” the market is expected to reach US$ 403.90 million by 2027 from US$ 201.33 million in 2018; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2027. The report provides trends prevailing in the North America food allergen testing market, and the drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth. Increase in food allergy incidences and  growing stringency regarding food allergen labeling are the major factors driving the growth of the North America food allergen testing market. However, the limited development of food allergen labeling regulations in developing countries in North America hinders the growth of the market.

 

The food allergen testing market in North America is segmented into source, technology, and food tested. Based on source, the market is segmented into peanut and soy, wheat, milk, egg, tree nuts, seafood, and others. In 2018, the milk segment held the largest share of the North America food allergen testing market. Based on technology, the North America food allergen testing market is divided into polymerase chain reaction-based (PCR-based), immunoassay-based / ELISA, and other tests/techniques. The market for the immunoassay-based / ELISA tests is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Further, amid the COVID 19 pandemic, the North America food allergen testing market has been facing difficulties as most of the industries are facing severe impacts of this pandemic; it has critically affected several countries such as US, Canada, and Mexico. The majority of the countries have imposed lockdown or restricted transportation, which has led industries toward shrunken production due to less labor footfall.

 

Dicentra, Eurofins Scientific SE, Intertek Group Plc, Mérieux Nutri Sciences, Microbac Laboratories Inc., ALS Limited, Romer Labs Diagnostic Gmbh, SGS S.A., TUV SUD SPB PTE. LTD., and R-Biopharm AG are among the leading companies in the North America food allergen testing market. The companies are focused on adopting organic growth strategies such as product launches and expansions to sustain their position in the dynamic market. For instance, in 2019, Mérieux Nutri Sciences acquired 51% of the shares of Acumen Scientific Sdn. Bhd from Texchem Resources Bhd, which remains shareholder for the remaining 49%. With this acquisition, Mérieux Nutri Sciences consolidates its presence in ASEAN.


North America Food Allergen Testing Market, by Country, 2018 and 2027 (%)

North America Food Allergen Testing Market, by Country, 2018 and 2027 (%)

North America Food Allergen Testing Market to Grow at a CAGR of 8.1% to reach US$ 403.90 Million from 2020 to 2027

Download Free Sample

North America Food Allergen Testing Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Source (Peanut and Soy, Wheat, Milk, Egg, Tree Nuts, Seafood, and Others), Technology (PCR-Based, Immunoassay-Based / ELISA, and Other Tests/Techniques), and Food Tested (Bakery and Confectionery, Infant Food, Processed Food, Dairy Products and Alternatives, Seafood and Meat Products, and Other Foods


 

The Report Segments the North America Food Allergen Testing Market as Follows:

North America Food Allergen Testing Market, by Source

  • Peanut and soy
  • Wheat
  • Milk
  • Egg
  • Tree nuts
  • Seafood
  • Others

North America Food Allergen Testing Market, by Technology

  • PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)-Based
  • Immunoassay Based/Elisa
  • Other Tests/Techniques

North America Food Allergen Testing Market – by Food tested

  • Bakery and Confectionery
  • Infant Food
  • Processed Food
  • Dairy Products and Alternatives
  • Seafood and Meat Products
  • Other Foods

North America Food Allergen Testing Market – by Country

  • US
  • Canada
  • Mexico
Contact Us
 
Phone: +1-646-491-9876
Email Id: sales@theinsightpartners.com    
Download Free PDF Brochure