Acoustic sensors are a set of the transducer, which senses changes in sound intensity due to disruption in its transmission to transform it into a proportional digitized form. Acoustic sensors are primarily used in microphones and healthcare sectors to record and monitor patient's health. Besides, an increase in safety concerns drives the growth of the global acoustic sensor market in the automobile sector. Due to its various benefits and components used, the acoustic sensors market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
An increase in the number of acoustic-based Micro Electrical Mechanical System (MEMS) devices increase in government initiatives, and technological advancements are some of the factors driving the growth of the acoustic sensors market. However, these systems are expensive which may hamper the acoustic sensors market growth. Moreover, rising investments in R&D are expected to deliver new opportunities for acoustic sensor market growth.
The "Global Acoustic Sensors Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Acoustic sensors market with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of Acoustic sensors market with detailed market segmentation by type, devices, vertical. The global Acoustic sensors market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Acoustic sensors market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the Acoustic sensors market.
The global Acoustic sensors market is segmented on the basis of type, devices, vertical. On the basis of type, the market is segmented as surface acoustic wave (SAW), bulk acoustic wave (BAW). On the basis of devices, the market is segmented as resonator, delay line. On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented as military, industrial, automotive, food and beverages, healthcare, environmental.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Acoustic sensors market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The Acoustic sensors market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting Acoustic sensors market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the Acoustic sensors market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the Acoustic sensors market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from Acoustic sensors market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Acoustic sensors market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Acoustic sensors market.
The report also includes the profiles of key Acoustic sensors market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Boston Piezo-optics Inc.
Dytran Instruments, Inc.
IFM Efector, Inc.
Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd
Nanotemper Technologies GmbH
H. Heinz Meßwiderstände GmbH
Siemens Process Instrumentation
Transense Technologies PLC
Vectron International Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Acoustic Sensors - By Type 1.3.2 Acoustic Sensors - By Devices 1.3.3 Acoustic Sensors - By Vertical 1.3.4 Acoustic Sensors - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ACOUSTIC SENSORS LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ACOUSTIC SENSORS - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ACOUSTIC SENSORS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ACOUSTIC SENSORS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ACOUSTIC SENSORS - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. SURFACE ACOUSTIC WAVE (SAW) 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BULK ACOUSTIC WAVE (BAW) 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ACOUSTIC SENSORS - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - DEVICES 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. DEVICES MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. RESONATOR 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Resonator Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. DELAY LINE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Delay line Market Forecast and Analysis 9. ACOUSTIC SENSORS - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - VERTICAL 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. VERTICAL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. MILITARY 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Military Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. INDUSTRIAL 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Industrial Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. AUTOMOTIVE 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. FOOD AND BEVERAGES 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Food and Beverages Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. HEALTHCARE 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Healthcare Market Forecast and Analysis 9.8. ENVIRONMENTAL 9.8.1. Overview 9.8.2. Environmental Market Forecast and Analysis
10. ACOUSTIC SENSORS REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Acoustic Sensors Overview 10.1.2 North America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Devices 10.1.5 North America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Vertical 10.1.6 North America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 Canada Acoustic Sensors 10.1.6.1.1 Canada Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.1.6.1.2 Canada Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.1.6.1.3 Canada Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.1.6.2 Mexico Acoustic Sensors 10.1.6.2.1 Mexico Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Mexico Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.1.6.2.3 Mexico Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.1.6.3 US Acoustic Sensors 10.1.6.3.1 US Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.1.6.3.2 US Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.1.6.3.3 US Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Acoustic Sensors Overview 10.2.2 Europe Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Devices 10.2.5 Europe Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Vertical 10.2.6 Europe Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Acoustic Sensors 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.2.6.2 France Acoustic Sensors 10.2.6.2.1 France Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.2.6.2.3 France Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.2.6.3 Italy Acoustic Sensors 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Acoustic Sensors 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.2.6.5 Russia Acoustic Sensors 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Acoustic Sensors 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Devices 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Vertical 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Acoustic Sensors 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.3.6.2 China Acoustic Sensors 10.3.6.2.1 China Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.3.6.2.3 China Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.3.6.3 India Acoustic Sensors 10.3.6.3.1 India Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.3.6.3.3 India Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.3.6.4 Japan Acoustic Sensors 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.3.6.5 South Korea Acoustic Sensors 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Devices 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Vertical 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Acoustic Sensors 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Acoustic Sensors 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Acoustic Sensors 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Acoustic Sensors Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Devices 10.5.5 South and Central America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Vertical 10.5.6 South and Central America Acoustic Sensors Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Acoustic Sensors 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.5.6.2 Argentina Acoustic Sensors 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Acoustic Sensors by Vertical 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Acoustic Sensors 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Acoustic Sensors by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Acoustic Sensors by Devices 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Acoustic Sensors by Vertical
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. ACOUSTIC SENSORS, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. BOSTON PIEZO-OPTICS INC. 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. DYTRAN INSTRUMENTS, INC. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. HUBBELL LIGHTING 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. IFM EFECTOR, INC. 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. NANOTEMPER TECHNOLOGIES GMBH 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. H. HEINZ MEßWIDERSTäNDE GMBH 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. SIEMENS PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. TRANSENSE TECHNOLOGIES PLC 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. VECTRON INTERNATIONAL INC. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Boston Piezo-optics Inc. 2. Dytran Instruments, Inc. 3. Hubbell Lighting 4. IFM Efector, Inc. 5. Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd 6. Nanotemper Technologies GmbH 7. H. Heinz Meßwiderstände GmbH 8. Siemens Process Instrumentation 9. Transense Technologies PLC 10. Vectron International Inc.