The presence of fog on the surface of clean plastics used in the packaging of food is very common. This fog is appeared on the surface of the plastic due to the condensation of water vapor on it. An antifog additive is a non-ionic surfactant that helps in lowering the surface tensions. The additive is added to the packaging film at the extrusion phase in the form of concentrates. The additives migrate to the surface as they are incompatible with polymers. The additives help in reducing the surface tension of the water droplets and the surface of the plastic packaging that leads to the uniform spread out of the water and improves the transparency of the plastic film and eliminates the fogging. The new innovations and ideas for the applications of antifog additives are likely to expand the market to a significant extend globally.
The antifog additives market is assumed to grow in the forecast considering the increasing income of the middle-class population in the emerging economies. The low-cost production of antifog additives due to the easy availability of raw materials and low laborers and the growth of food packaging and food processing sectors has boosted the growth of the antifog additives market. However, the constricted applications and the dependency on the agricultural and food packaging films might restrict the growth of the antifog additives market. On the other hand, the innovations of antifog additives in newer applications are likely to showcase growth opportunities for the antifog additives market during the forecast period.
The "Global Antifog Additives Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of antifog additives market with detailed market segmentation by type, applicaitons, and geography. The global antifog additives market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading antifog additives market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global antifog additives market is segmented on the basis of type, and applications. Based on type, the market is segmented as glycerol ethers, Polyglycerol ethers, Sorbitan esters of fatty acids, Ethoxylated Sorbitan esters, and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented food packaging films, agricultural films, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global antifog additives market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The antifog additives market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting antifog additives market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the antifog additives market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the antifog additives market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from antifog additives market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for antifog additives in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the antifog additives market.
The report also includes the profiles of key antifog additives companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Croda International Plc.
Evonik Industries AG
Fine Organics Industries Ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Antifog Additives - By Type 1.3.2 Antifog Additives - By Applications 1.3.3 Antifog Additives - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. GLYCEROL ESTERS 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Glycerol Esters Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Polyglycerol Esters Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. SORBITAN ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Sorbitan Esters of Fatty Acids Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. ETHOXYLATED SORBITAN ESTERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Ethoxylated Sorbitan Esters Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATIONS 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATIONS MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FOOD PACKAGING FILMS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Food Packaging Films Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. AGRICULTURAL FILMS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Agricultural Films Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. OTHERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Antifog Additives Overview 9.1.2 North America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.1.5 North America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Canada Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Canada Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Canada Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Mexico Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Mexico Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Mexico Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 US Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 US Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 US Antifog Additives by Applications 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Antifog Additives Overview 9.2.2 Europe Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.2.5 Europe Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Germany Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Germany Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Germany Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 France Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 France Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 France Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Italy Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Italy Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Italy Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Russia Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Russia Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe Antifog Additives by Applications 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Australia Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Australia Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 China Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 China Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 China Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 India Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 India Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 India Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Japan Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Japan Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Japan Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 South Korea Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Antifog Additives by Applications 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 South Africa Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 South Africa Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 South Africa Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Saudi Arabia Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 U.A.E Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Antifog Additives by Applications 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Antifog Additives Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.5.5 South and Central America Antifog Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil Antifog Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Argentina Antifog Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Antifog Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Antifog Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Rest of South and Central America Antifog Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of South and Central America Antifog Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of South and Central America Antifog Additives by Applications
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. ANTIFOG ADDITIVES, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ASHLAND INC. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. CLARIANT AG 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CORBION N.V. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. DOW 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. FINE ORGANICS INDUSTRIES LTD 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. NOURYON 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. PCC SE 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. POLYONE CORPORATION 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS