Axles Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Live Axle, Dead Axle, Tandem Axle); Application (Passenger Vehicles, Light Duty Vehicles, Heavy Duty Vehicles) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00007354 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Automotive and Transportation |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
There has been a sharp rise in the demand for axles in recent years. Axles are a necessary component in almost all vehicles, including heavy vehicles, railways, luxury or economy vehicles. The growth of the automotive industry and demand for cars is positively affecting the market for axles in the automotive sector. Major car manufacturers and OEMs are seen to work in collaborations during the forecast period giving significant opportunities for innovations and growth.
The axles market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as a rise in sales of vehicles and the growth of the automotive industry. Also, the development of lightweight vehicles will drive the growth of the axles market. However, fluctuations in raw material prices may hamper the growth of the axles market during the forecast period. On the other hand, the advent of all-wheel-drive (AWD) vehicles create future growth prospects for the players operating in the axles market in coming years.
The "Global Axles Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive and transportation industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of axles market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global axles market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading axles market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global axles market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is segmented as live axle, dead axle, and tandem axle. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented as passenger vehicles, light duty vehicles, and heavy duty vehicles.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global axles market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The axles market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting axles market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the axles market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the axles market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from axles market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for axles in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the axles market.
The report also includes the profiles of key axles companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc.
Automotive Axles Ltd.
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
GNA Axles Ltd
ROC Spicer Ltd
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Axles Market - By Type 1.3.2 Axles Market - By Application 1.3.3 Axles Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. AXLES MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. AXLES MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. AXLES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. AXLES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. AXLES MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. LIVE AXLE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Live Axle Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. DEAD AXLE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Dead Axle Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. TANDEM AXLE 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Tandem Axle Market Forecast and Analysis 8. AXLES MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PASSENGER VEHICLES 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Passenger Vehicles Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. LIGHT DUTY VEHICLES 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Light Duty Vehicles Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Heavy Duty Vehicles Market Forecast and Analysis
9. AXLES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Axles Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United States Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Canada Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Canada Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Mexico Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Mexico Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Mexico Axles Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Axles Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 France Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Italy Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Russia Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Axles Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Axles Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 China Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 India Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Japan Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 South Korea Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Axles Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Axles Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Axles Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Axles Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Axles Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Axles Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Argentina Axles Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Axles Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Axles Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Axles Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Axles Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Axles Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. AXLES MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AMERICAN AXLE AND MANUFACT. HOLDINGS, INC. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. AUTOMOTIVE AXLES LTD. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. DAIMLER TRUCKS NORTH AMERICA LLC 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. DANA INC 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. GNA AXLES LTD 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. JTEKT CORPORATION 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. MERITOR, INC. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. ROC SPICER LTD 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. ROCKWELL AMERICAN 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. ZF FRIEDRICHSHAFEN AG 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.American Axle and Manufact. Holdings, Inc. 2.Automotive Axles Ltd. 3.Daimler Trucks North America LLC 4.Dana Inc 5.GNA Axles Ltd 6.JTEKT Corporation 7.Meritor, Inc. 8.ROC Spicer Ltd 9.Rockwell American 10.ZF Friedrichshafen AG