Barley belongs to the member of the grass family, and it is a major cereal grain grown in temperate climates across the globe. Barley is used as animal fodder, fermentable material for beer and other distilled beverages, and as a component of various health foods. It is also used in soups & stews and in bread making. Due to this wider application in various industries, there is an increasing demand for barley, which is further influencing this market. In 2017, barley was ranked fourth among grains in quantity produced (149 million tonnes) behind maize, rice, and wheat. Barley also contains various nutrients like potassium, folate, iron, and vitamin B-6 content, and these all support cardiovascular functions.
The barley market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as increasing consumer preference for healthy food products. Also, barley finds its applications in several end-use industries such as food & beverages, animal feed, and brewing industry, which is further driving the demand of the market. Significant growth in the food processing industries in emerging countries is also adding inputs to the growth of the barley market. However, climatic changes hamper the cultivation of this crop, which has impacted the growth of the barley market-leading by fluctuation in the prices. Nevertheless, with the robust growth of brewing and food processing industries, market players have the opportunity to invest in the barley market.
The "Global Barley Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the barley market with detailed market segmentation by application and geography. The global barley market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading barley market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global barley market is segmented on the basis of application. On the basis of application, the barley market is segmented into food, malt, and feed.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global barley market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The barley market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the barley market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the barley market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global barley market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from barley market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for barley in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the barley market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the barley market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Grain Corp Limited
Pure Malt Products Ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Barley Market - By Application 1.3.2 Barley Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. BARLEY MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. BARLEY MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. BARLEY - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. BARLEY - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. BARLEY MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. FOOD 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Food Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. MALT 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Malt Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. FEED 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Feed Market Forecast and Analysis
8. BARLEY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA 8.1.1 North America Barley Market Overview 8.1.2 North America Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.1.3 North America Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.1.4 North America Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Barley Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Canada Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Mexico Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Barley Market by Application 8.2. EUROPE 8.2.1 Europe Barley Market Overview 8.2.2 Europe Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.2.3 Europe Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.2.4 Europe Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Barley Market by Application 220.127.116.11 France Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 France Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Italy Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 Italy Barley Market by Application 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Barley Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Russia Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Barley Market by Application 8.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Barley Market Overview 8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Barley Market by Application 220.127.116.11 China Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 China Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 India Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 India Barley Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Japan Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Barley Market by Application 220.127.116.11 South Korea Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Barley Market by Application 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 8.4.1 Middle East and Africa Barley Market Overview 8.4.2 Middle East and Africa Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.4.3 Middle East and Africa Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.4.4 Middle East and Africa Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Barley Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 U.A.E Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 U.A.E Barley Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Barley Market by Application 8.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 8.5.1 South and Central America Barley Market Overview 8.5.2 South and Central America Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.5.3 South and Central America Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 8.5.4 South and Central America Barley Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Barley Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Barley Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Argentina Barley Market 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Barley Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Barley Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Barley Market by Application
9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 9.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 9.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 9.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
10. BARLEY MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. CARGILL INCORPORATED 10.1.1. Key Facts 10.1.2. Business Description 10.1.3. Products and Services 10.1.4. Financial Overview 10.1.5. SWOT Analysis 10.1.6. Key Developments 10.2. AXEREAL GROUP 10.2.1. Key Facts 10.2.2. Business Description 10.2.3. Products and Services 10.2.4. Financial Overview 10.2.5. SWOT Analysis 10.2.6. Key Developments 10.3. MALTEUROP GROUP 10.3.1. Key Facts 10.3.2. Business Description 10.3.3. Products and Services 10.3.4. Financial Overview 10.3.5. SWOT Analysis 10.3.6. Key Developments 10.4. GRAIN CORP LIMITED 10.4.1. Key Facts 10.4.2. Business Description 10.4.3. Products and Services 10.4.4. Financial Overview 10.4.5. SWOT Analysis 10.4.6. Key Developments 10.5. CRISP MALTING 10.5.1. Key Facts 10.5.2. Business Description 10.5.3. Products and Services 10.5.4. Financial Overview 10.5.5. SWOT Analysis 10.5.6. Key Developments 10.6. MUNTONS PLC 10.6.1. Key Facts 10.6.2. Business Description 10.6.3. Products and Services 10.6.4. Financial Overview 10.6.5. SWOT Analysis 10.6.6. Key Developments 10.7. GROUPE SOUFFLET 10.7.1. Key Facts 10.7.2. Business Description 10.7.3. Products and Services 10.7.4. Financial Overview 10.7.5. SWOT Analysis 10.7.6. Key Developments 10.8. IREKS GMBH 10.8.1. Key Facts 10.8.2. Business Description 10.8.3. Products and Services 10.8.4. Financial Overview 10.8.5. SWOT Analysis 10.8.6. Key Developments 10.9. COFCO 10.9.1. Key Facts 10.9.2. Business Description 10.9.3. Products and Services 10.9.4. Financial Overview 10.9.5. SWOT Analysis 10.9.6. Key Developments 10.10. PURE MALT PRODUCTS LTD 10.10.1. Key Facts 10.10.2. Business Description 10.10.3. Products and Services 10.10.4. Financial Overview 10.10.5. SWOT Analysis 10.10.6. Key Developments
11. APPENDIX 11.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 11.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Cargill Incorporated 2. Axereal Group 3. Malteurop Group 4. Grain Corp Limited 5. Crisp Malting 6. Muntons plc 7. Groupe Soufflet 8. IREKS GmbH 9. COFCO 10. Pure Malt Products Ltd
Related Tags Barley Market Barley Market Research Barley Market Insight Barley Market Trends Barley Market Forecast Barley Market Share Barley Market 2027 Barley Market Growth Barley Industry Sector Barley PDF Report Barley Analysis Barley Market 2027 Barley Research Competitive Analysis The Insight Partners