Battery Additives Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - By Type (Conductive Additive, Porous Additive, Nucleating Additive, Others); Applications (Lead Acid, Li-Ion, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00006087
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Chemicals and Materials
| Status: Upcoming
Sulfation is one of the main issues that are faced by the batteries that is caused due to the accumulation formed due to the crystals formed by the working of the batteries. Sulfation erodes the battery's ability to charge and discharge, thus leading to its malfunctioning. To avoid this situation, battery additives are used that are helpful in avoiding sulfation. Battery additives are also helpful in avoiding the shading sedimentation that is observed at the bottom of the battery. The use of battery additives improves battery performance and also proves successful in extending battery life by almost 100%. People are now inclined towards the use of electric vehicles which will prove to be beneficial to the battery additives market globally.
The battery additives market is assumed to grow in the forecast owing to the increasing demand for Li-ion batteries. The high adoption of Hev, PHEV, and Ev in the automotive industry and the growing investments in renewable energy applications have boosted the battery additives market. However, the underdeveloped support infrastructures for electric vehicles might restrict the growth of the battery additives market. On the other hand, the technical advancements in the Li-ion based batteries are likely to showcase growth opportunities for the battery additives market during the forecast period.
The "Global Battery Additives Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of battery additives market with detailed market segmentation by type, applications, and geography. The global battery additives market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading battery additives market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global battery additives market is segmented on the basis of type, and applications. Based on type, the market is segmented conductive additive, porous additive, nucelating additive, and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented as lead-acid, Li-ion, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global battery additives market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The battery additives market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting battery additives market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the battery additives market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the battery additives market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from battery additives market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for battery additives in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the battery additives market.
The report also includes the profiles of key battery additives companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Orion Engineered Carbons
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Battery Additives - By Type 1.3.2 Battery Additives - By Applications 1.3.3 Battery Additives - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. BATTERY ADDITIVES LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. BATTERY ADDITIVES - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. BATTERY ADDITIVES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. BATTERY ADDITIVES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. BATTERY ADDITIVES - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. CONDUCTIVE ADDITIVE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Conductive Additive Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POROUS ADDITIVE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Porous Additive Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. NUCLEATING ADDITIVE 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Nucleating Additive Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. BATTERY ADDITIVES - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATIONS 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATIONS MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. LEAD ACID 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Lead Acid Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. LI-ION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Li-Ion Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. OTHERS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. BATTERY ADDITIVES REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Battery Additives Overview 9.1.2 North America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.1.5 North America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Canada Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Canada Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Canada Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Mexico Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Mexico Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Mexico Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 US Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 US Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 US Battery Additives by Applications 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Battery Additives Overview 9.2.2 Europe Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.2.5 Europe Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Germany Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Germany Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Germany Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 France Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 France Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 France Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Italy Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Italy Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Italy Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Russia Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Russia Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe Battery Additives by Applications 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Battery Additives Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Australia Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Australia Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 China Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 China Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 China Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 India Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 India Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 India Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Japan Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Japan Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Japan Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 South Korea Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Battery Additives by Applications 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Battery Additives Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 South Africa Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 South Africa Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 South Africa Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Saudi Arabia Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 U.A.E Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Battery Additives by Applications 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Battery Additives Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.5.5 South and Central America Battery Additives Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil Battery Additives by Applications 126.96.36.199 Argentina Battery Additives 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Battery Additives by Type 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Battery Additives by Applications 220.127.116.11 Rest of South and Central America Battery Additives 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of South and Central America Battery Additives by Type 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of South and Central America Battery Additives by Applications
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. BATTERY ADDITIVES, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. 3M 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ALTANA 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BORREGAARD 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CABOT CORPORATION 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. HAMMOND GROUP 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. HOPAX 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. IMERYS 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. PENOX 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. SGL GROUP 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.3M2.ALTANA3.Borregaard4.Cabot Corporation5.Hammond Group6.HOPAX7.IMERYS8.Orion Engineered Carbons9.PENOX10.SGL Group