Champagne is a French sparkling wine considered as an alcoholic drink. Champagne is a generic term used by consumers for sparkling wine. It is produced from specific types of grapes that are grown in the Champagne region of France. The chardonnay, pinot noir, and pinot Meunier type of grapes are primarily used to produce all types of champagne. The grapes are fermented to make wine that contains about 9% of alcohol by volume. Champagne is predominantly made from red grapes. Several studies found that champagne contained high levels of polyphenols, which is an antioxidant found in red grapes but less intensely in white. High levels of polyphenols can lower blood pressure and prevent heart problems.
The rising economic growth in the developed economies, coupled with increasing purchasing capacity of the consumers, are the key factors propelling the champagne market growth. Moreover, the increasing acceptance for the consumption of alcohol in the cultural beliefs of consumers further boosts the market growth over the forecast period. However, stringent government regulations pertaining to alcohol consumption and production are forecast to hamper the overall growth of the champagne market.
The "Global Champagne Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverage industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the champagne market with detailed market segmentation by product, distribution channel and geography. The global champagne market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading champagne market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global champagne market is segmented on the basis of product and distribution channel. On the basis of product, the champagne market is segmented into prestige cuvée, blanc de noirs, blanc de blancs, rose champagne, and others. Similarly, on the basis of distribution channel the champagne market is bifurcated into off-trade and on-trade.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global champagne market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The champagne market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the champagne market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the champagne market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the champagne market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from champagne market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Champagne in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Champagne market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the champagne market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Champagne Market - By Product 1.3.2 Champagne Market - By Distribution Channel 1.3.3 Champagne Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. CHAMPAGNE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. CHAMPAGNE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. CHAMPAGNE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. CHAMPAGNE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. CHAMPAGNE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PRESTIGE CUVéE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Prestige Cuvée Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BLANC DE NOIRS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Blanc De Noirs Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. BLANC DE BLANCS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Blanc De Blancs Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. ROSE CHAMPAGNE 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Rose Champagne Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. CHAMPAGNE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. OFF-TRADE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Off-Trade Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. ON-TRADE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. On-Trade Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ONLINE 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Online Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. CHAMPAGNE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Champagne Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.1.4 North America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.1.5 North America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 United States Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 United States Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 United States Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 Canada Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Canada Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Mexico Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Champagne Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.2.4 Europe Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.2.5 Europe Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Germany Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Germany Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Germany Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 France Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 France Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 France Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 Italy Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Italy Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Italy Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 Russia Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Russia Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Champagne Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Australia Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Australia Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 China Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 China Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 China Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 India Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 India Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 India Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Japan Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Japan Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Japan Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 South Korea Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Champagne Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 South Africa Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Africa Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 South Africa Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Saudi Arabia Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 U.A.E Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Champagne Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.5.4 South and Central America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.5.5 South and Central America Champagne Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 126.96.36.199 Argentina Champagne Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Champagne Market by Product 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Champagne Market by Distribution Channel 220.127.116.11 Rest of South and Central America Champagne Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of South and Central America Champagne Market by Product 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of South and Central America Champagne Market by Distribution Channel
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. CHAMPAGNE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. CHAMPAGNE PIPER-HEIDSIECK 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. LANSON-BCC 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. LAURENT PERRIER 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. LVMH GROUP 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. NICOLAS FEUILLATTE 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. PERNOD RICARD 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. POMMERY 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. TAITTINGER 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. THIéNOT BORDEAUX-CHAMPAGNES 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. VEUVE CLICQUOT PONSARDIN 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS