Cider is an alcoholic beverage made by fermenting apple juice completely or partially. cider has a lower alcohol concentration when compared to other alcoholic beverages. cider is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages among European customers. cider consumption is particularly high in western European nations such as the united kingdom and Germany.
The "Global Cider Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the cider market with detailed market segmentation by category, form, distribution channel, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading cider market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on category, the global cider market is segmented into organic and conventional.
- Based on form, the global cider market is segmented into plain and flavored.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retail, others.
- Rise in demand for gluten-free drinks and rise in preference for low alcohol beverages is significantly driving the market growth.
- The rise in popularity of cider in developing countries of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, is significantly contributing to the expansion of the cider market.
- The cider market is driven by Increasing demand for premium spirits on account of rising per capita income.
- Adoption of premium products, particularly by millennials owing to the increasing standard of living is propelling the demand of cider in the market.
- High sugar content in cider may impede the growth of the market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The cider market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the cider market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON CIDER MARKET
Various governments throughout the world have instituted tight lockdown and social isolation measures. Market closures decreased eating out habits, and a drop in demand for various food and beverages have all contributed to the market's decline. The food services sector, as well as other food industries are seeing a significant reduction in revenue generation. Since January 2020, the food services sector and other food industries have seen a significant decrease in revenue generation, resulting in lower sales of cider.
The report covers key developments in the cider market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from cider market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for cider in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the cider market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC
- Asahi Premium Beverages Pty Ltd.
- Aston Manor
- C and C Group plc.
- Carlsberg Breweries A/S
- Carlton and United Breweries
- Diageo plc
- Kopparbergs Brewery
- RENEGADE WINES
- Thatchers Cider
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.