Geosynthetics Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Material (Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, PVC, Others); Type (Geotextile, Geo-membrane, Geo-composite, Geo-synthetic Liner, Others); Function (Separation, Drainage, Filtration, Reinforcement, Moisture Barrier); Application (Construction, Transportation, Environmental, Others) and Geography
| Report Code: TIPRE00003767 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials | Status: Upcoming
Geosynthetics Market 2028 by Types, Application, Technology, Opportunities, End Users and Regions | The Insight Partners
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Geosynthetics are synthetic materials made of polymers that are used on natural terrain with rock and soil to overcome civil engineering problems. Geosynthetics include geotextiles, geogrids, geonets, geomembrane, geocomposites which are actively employed in agriculture and various construction projects. They serve the function of reinforcement, filtration, separation, barriers, and protection as tailored. Geosynthetics enable the design and construction of all types of roads and highways. In addition, geosynthetics reduce the maintenance cycle and increase the durability of roads and buildings.
The geosynthetics market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to various drivers such as growing demands from the infrastructure segment coupled with increased usage of geosynthetics in the mining activity. Rising concerns regarding environmental protection further fuel the geosynthetics market growth. However, several technical problems such as clogging associated with the use of geosynthetics hamper market growth. Nonetheless, the geosynthetics market offers major growth opportunities with increasing adoption of green building construction during the forecast period.
The "Global Geosynthetics Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the geosynthetics market with detailed market segmentation by material, type, function, application, and geography. The global geosynthetics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading geosynthetics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global geosynthetics market is segmented on the basis of material, type, function, and application. By material, the market is segmented as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyester, PVC, and others. Based on type, the market is segmented as geotextile, geo-membrane, geo-composite, geo-synthetic liner, and others. On the basis of the function, the market is segmented as separation, drainage, filtration, reinforcement, and moisture barrier. The market, on the basis of the application, is classified as construction, transportation, environmental, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global geosynthetics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The geosynthetics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region. The report analyzes factors affecting the geosynthetics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the geosynthetics market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the geosynthetics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from the geosynthetics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for geosynthetics in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the geosynthetics market. The report also includes the profiles of key geosynthetics companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
AGRU America, Inc.
Anhui Huifeng New Synthetic Materials Co., Ltd.
Belton Industries, Inc.
Berry Global Inc.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V.
Strata Systems Inc
Taian Modern Plastic Co., Ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Geosynthetics Market - By Material 1.3.2 Geosynthetics Market - By Type 1.3.3 Geosynthetics Market - By Function 1.3.4 Geosynthetics Market - By Application 1.3.5 Geosynthetics Market - By Region 188.8.131.52 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. GEOSYNTHETICS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. GEOSYNTHETICS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - MATERIAL 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. MATERIAL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. POLYPROPYLENE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Polypropylene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POLYETHYLENE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Polyethylene Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. POLYESTER 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Polyester Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. PVC 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. PVC Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. GEOTEXTILE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Geotextile Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. GEO-MEMBRANE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Geo-membrane Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. GEO-COMPOSITE 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Geo-composite Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. GEO-SYNTHETIC LINER 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Geo-synthetic Liner Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 9. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - FUNCTION 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. FUNCTION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. SEPARATION 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Separation Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. DRAINAGE 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Drainage Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. FILTRATION 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Filtration Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. REINFORCEMENT 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Reinforcement Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. MOISTURE BARRIER 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Moisture Barrier Market Forecast and Analysis 10. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 10.1. OVERVIEW 10.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 10.3. CONSTRUCTION 10.3.1. Overview 10.3.2. Construction Market Forecast and Analysis 10.4. TRANSPORTATION 10.4.1. Overview 10.4.2. Transportation Market Forecast and Analysis 10.5. ENVIRONMENTAL 10.5.1. Overview 10.5.2. Environmental Market Forecast and Analysis 10.6. OTHERS 10.6.1. Overview 10.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
11. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 11.1. NORTH AMERICA 11.1.1 North America Geosynthetics Market Overview 11.1.2 North America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis 11.1.3 North America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 11.1.4 North America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 11.1.5 North America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 11.1.6 North America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 11.1.7 North America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 United States Geosynthetics Market 220.127.116.11.1 United States Geosynthetics Market by Material 18.104.22.168.2 United States Geosynthetics Market by Type 22.214.171.124.3 United States Geosynthetics Market by Function 126.96.36.199.4 United States Geosynthetics Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Canada Geosynthetics Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Geosynthetics Market by Material 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Geosynthetics Market by Type 18.104.22.168.3 Canada Geosynthetics Market by Function 22.214.171.124.4 Canada Geosynthetics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Mexico Geosynthetics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Geosynthetics Market by Material 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Geosynthetics Market by Type 220.127.116.11.3 Mexico Geosynthetics Market by Function 18.104.22.168.4 Mexico Geosynthetics Market by Application 11.2. EUROPE 11.2.1 Europe Geosynthetics Market Overview 11.2.2 Europe Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis 11.2.3 Europe Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 11.2.4 Europe Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 11.2.5 Europe Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 11.2.6 Europe Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 11.2.7 Europe Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 Germany Geosynthetics Market 126.96.36.199.1 Germany Geosynthetics Market by Material 188.8.131.52.2 Germany Geosynthetics Market by Type 184.108.40.206.3 Germany Geosynthetics Market by Function 220.127.116.11.4 Germany Geosynthetics Market by Application 18.104.22.168 France Geosynthetics Market 22.214.171.124.1 France Geosynthetics Market by Material 126.96.36.199.2 France Geosynthetics Market by Type 188.8.131.52.3 France Geosynthetics Market by Function 184.108.40.206.4 France Geosynthetics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Italy Geosynthetics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Italy Geosynthetics Market by Material 22.214.171.124.2 Italy Geosynthetics Market by Type 126.96.36.199.3 Italy Geosynthetics Market by Function 188.8.131.52.4 Italy Geosynthetics Market by Application 184.108.40.206 United Kingdom Geosynthetics Market 220.127.116.11.1 United Kingdom Geosynthetics Market by Material 18.104.22.168.2 United Kingdom Geosynthetics Market by Type 22.214.171.124.3 United Kingdom Geosynthetics Market by Function 126.96.36.199.4 United Kingdom Geosynthetics Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Russia Geosynthetics Market 184.108.40.206.1 Russia Geosynthetics Market by Material 220.127.116.11.2 Russia Geosynthetics Market by Type 18.104.22.168.3 Russia Geosynthetics Market by Function 22.214.171.124.4 Russia Geosynthetics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Geosynthetics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Geosynthetics Market by Material 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe Geosynthetics Market by Type 220.127.116.11.3 Rest of Europe Geosynthetics Market by Function 18.104.22.168.4 Rest of Europe Geosynthetics Market by Application 11.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 11.3.1 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Overview 11.3.2 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis 11.3.3 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 11.3.4 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 11.3.5 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 11.3.6 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 11.3.7 Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 Australia Geosynthetics Market 126.96.36.199.1 Australia Geosynthetics Market by Material 188.8.131.52.2 Australia Geosynthetics Market by Type 184.108.40.206.3 Australia Geosynthetics Market by Function 220.127.116.11.4 Australia Geosynthetics Market by Application 18.104.22.168 China Geosynthetics Market 22.214.171.124.1 China Geosynthetics Market by Material 126.96.36.199.2 China Geosynthetics Market by Type 188.8.131.52.3 China Geosynthetics Market by Function 184.108.40.206.4 China Geosynthetics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 India Geosynthetics Market 18.104.22.168.1 India Geosynthetics Market by Material 22.214.171.124.2 India Geosynthetics Market by Type 126.96.36.199.3 India Geosynthetics Market by Function 188.8.131.52.4 India Geosynthetics Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Japan Geosynthetics Market 220.127.116.11.1 Japan Geosynthetics Market by Material 18.104.22.168.2 Japan Geosynthetics Market by Type 22.214.171.124.3 Japan Geosynthetics Market by Function 126.96.36.199.4 Japan Geosynthetics Market by Application 188.8.131.52 South Korea Geosynthetics Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Korea Geosynthetics Market by Material 220.127.116.11.2 South Korea Geosynthetics Market by Type 18.104.22.168.3 South Korea Geosynthetics Market by Function 22.214.171.124.4 South Korea Geosynthetics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market by Material 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market by Type 220.127.116.11.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market by Function 18.104.22.168.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics Market by Application 11.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 11.4.1 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Overview 11.4.2 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis 11.4.3 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 11.4.4 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 11.4.5 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 11.4.6 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 11.4.7 Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 South Africa Geosynthetics Market 126.96.36.199.1 South Africa Geosynthetics Market by Material 188.8.131.52.2 South Africa Geosynthetics Market by Type 184.108.40.206.3 South Africa Geosynthetics Market by Function 220.127.116.11.4 South Africa Geosynthetics Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Geosynthetics Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Geosynthetics Market by Material 126.96.36.199.2 Saudi Arabia Geosynthetics Market by Type 188.8.131.52.3 Saudi Arabia Geosynthetics Market by Function 184.108.40.206.4 Saudi Arabia Geosynthetics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 U.A.E Geosynthetics Market 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E Geosynthetics Market by Material 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E Geosynthetics Market by Type 126.96.36.199.3 U.A.E Geosynthetics Market by Function 188.8.131.52.4 U.A.E Geosynthetics Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market by Material 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market by Type 22.214.171.124.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market by Function 126.96.36.199.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Geosynthetics Market by Application 11.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 11.5.1 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Overview 11.5.2 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis 11.5.3 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Material 11.5.4 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 11.5.5 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 11.5.6 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 11.5.7 South and Central America Geosynthetics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Brazil Geosynthetics Market 184.108.40.206.1 Brazil Geosynthetics Market by Material 220.127.116.11.2 Brazil Geosynthetics Market by Type 18.104.22.168.3 Brazil Geosynthetics Market by Function 22.214.171.124.4 Brazil Geosynthetics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Argentina Geosynthetics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Geosynthetics Market by Material 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Geosynthetics Market by Type 220.127.116.11.3 Argentina Geosynthetics Market by Function 18.104.22.168.4 Argentina Geosynthetics Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of South and Central America Geosynthetics Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of South and Central America Geosynthetics Market by Material 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of South and Central America Geosynthetics Market by Type 184.108.40.206.3 Rest of South and Central America Geosynthetics Market by Function 220.127.116.11.4 Rest of South and Central America Geosynthetics Market by Application
12. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 12.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 12.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 12.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 12.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
13. GEOSYNTHETICS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 13.1. AGRU AMERICA, INC. 13.1.1. Key Facts 13.1.2. Business Description 13.1.3. Products and Services 13.1.4. Financial Overview 13.1.5. SWOT Analysis 13.1.6. Key Developments 13.2. ANHUI HUIFENG NEW SYNTHETIC MATERIALS CO., LTD. 13.2.1. Key Facts 13.2.2. Business Description 13.2.3. Products and Services 13.2.4. Financial Overview 13.2.5. SWOT Analysis 13.2.6. Key Developments 13.3. BELTON INDUSTRIES, INC. 13.3.1. Key Facts 13.3.2. Business Description 13.3.3. Products and Services 13.3.4. Financial Overview 13.3.5. SWOT Analysis 13.3.6. Key Developments 13.4. BERRY GLOBAL INC. 13.4.1. Key Facts 13.4.2. Business Description 13.4.3. Products and Services 13.4.4. Financial Overview 13.4.5. SWOT Analysis 13.4.6. Key Developments 13.5. E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY 13.5.1. Key Facts 13.5.2. Business Description 13.5.3. Products and Services 13.5.4. Financial Overview 13.5.5. SWOT Analysis 13.5.6. Key Developments 13.6. HUESKER, INC. 13.6.1. Key Facts 13.6.2. Business Description 13.6.3. Products and Services 13.6.4. Financial Overview 13.6.5. SWOT Analysis 13.6.6. Key Developments 13.7. KONINKLIJKE TEN CATE B.V. 13.7.1. Key Facts 13.7.2. Business Description 13.7.3. Products and Services 13.7.4. Financial Overview 13.7.5. SWOT Analysis 13.7.6. Key Developments 13.8. STRATA SYSTEMS INC 13.8.1. Key Facts 13.8.2. Business Description 13.8.3. Products and Services 13.8.4. Financial Overview 13.8.5. SWOT Analysis 13.8.6. Key Developments 13.9. TAIAN MODERN PLASTIC CO., LTD 13.9.1. Key Facts 13.9.2. Business Description 13.9.3. Products and Services 13.9.4. Financial Overview 13.9.5. SWOT Analysis 13.9.6. Key Developments 13.10. TENAX CORPORATION 13.10.1. Key Facts 13.10.2. Business Description 13.10.3. Products and Services 13.10.4. Financial Overview 13.10.5. SWOT Analysis 13.10.6. Key Developments
14. APPENDIX 14.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 14.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. AGRU America, Inc. 2. Anhui Huifeng New Synthetic Materials Co. , Ltd. 3. Belton Industries, Inc. 4. Berry Global Inc. 5. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company 6. Huesker, Inc. 7. Koninklijke Ten Cate B. V. 8. Strata Systems Inc 9. Taian Modern Plastic Co. , Ltd 10. Tenax Corporation