Less Lethal Weapon Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Weapon Type (Shot Guns, Launchers); Bullet Type (Rubber Bullets, Bean Bag Rounds, Plastic Bullets, Paintball); End User (Law Enforcement, Military) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00006607
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Aerospace and Defense
| Status: Upcoming
The global law enforcement sector is witnessing a paradigm shift for weaponries. This is majorly pertained to the rising demand for decreasing collateral casualties during civil breakout, riots, and communal violence. The manufacturers operating in the less lethal weapon market are increasing securing purchasing orders, which is bolstering the less lethal weapon market in the current scenario. Additionally, the demand for less lethal weapons is growing among the defense forces in the developed countries as well as in some developing countries.
The less lethal weapon market is catalyzed by the increasing trend of militarization of police and law enforcement agencies. The increasing communal and civilian disputes in different regions across the globe is leading the governments and private agencies to invest substantial amounts in procurement of advanced technologies. This is driving the less lethal weapon market. However, the less lethal weapon market players face challenges while technological up gradations due to the stringent rules and regulations set by different governments and defense forces. This factor is a restraining parameter for less lethal weapon market.
The "Global Less Lethal Weapon Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the global less lethal weapon market with detailed market segmentation by weapon type, bullet type, end user and geography. The global less lethal weapon market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading less lethal weapon market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global less lethal weapon market is segmented on the weapon type, bullet type, and end user. On the basis of weapon type, the less lethal weapon market is segmented into shot gun and launchers. On the basis of bullet type, the less lethal weapon market is segmented into rubber bullet, bean bag rounds, plastic bullets, and paintballs. On the basis of end user, the less lethal weapon market is segmented into law enforcement and military.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global less lethal weapon market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The less lethal weapon market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of seventeen countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the less lethal weapon market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive Porter's Five Forces analysis on a global analysis.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the less lethal weapon market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from less lethal weapon market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for less lethal weapon in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the less lethal weapon market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the less lethal weapon market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the key development in the past five years.
Chemring Group PLC
Combined Systems, Inc.
Lightfield Ammunition Corporation
Nonlethal Technologies, Inc.
Sage Control Ordnance, Inc
Security Devices International, Inc.
The Safariland Group
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Less Lethal Weapon Market - By Weapon Type 1.3.2 Less Lethal Weapon Market - By Bullet Type 1.3.3 Less Lethal Weapon Market - By End User 1.3.4 Less Lethal Weapon Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 4.2.1 Threat to Substitute 4.2.1 Threat to New Entrants 4.2.1 Competitive Rivalry 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. LESS LETHAL WEAPON - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. LESS LETHAL WEAPON - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - WEAPON TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. WEAPON TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. SHOT GUNS 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Shot Guns Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. LAUNCHERS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Launchers Market Forecast and Analysis 8. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - BULLET TYPE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. BULLET TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. RUBBER BULLETS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Rubber Bullets Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. BEAN BAG ROUNDS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Bean Bag Rounds Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PLASTIC BULLETS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Plastic Bullets Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PAINTBALL 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Paintball Market Forecast and Analysis 9. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - END USER 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. LAW ENFORCEMENT 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Law Enforcement Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. MILITARY 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Military Market Forecast and Analysis
10. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. LESS LETHAL WEAPON MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. CHEMRING GROUP PLC 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. COMBINED SYSTEMS INC. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. FN HERSTAL 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. LIGHTFIELD AMMUNITION CORPORATION 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. NONLETHAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. PACEM DEFENSE 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. RHEINMETALL AG 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. SAGE CONTROL ORDNANCE INC. 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. SECURITY DEVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. THE SAFARILAND GROUP 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Chemring Group PLC 2. Combined Systems Inc. 3. FN Herstal 4. Lightfield Ammunition Corporation 5. Nonlethal Technologies Inc. 6. Pacem Defense 7. Rheinmetall AG 8. Sage Control Ordnance Inc. 9. Security Devices International Inc. 10. The Safariland Group