Mask Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Clinical Mask, Industrial Mask, Others); Distribution Channel (Supermarket and Hypermarket, Specialty Stores, Online, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00010185 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Mask is the protective covering for the face that avoids the intake of toxic gases from the environment. The increasing usage of masks in the clinical and industrial environments has been a contributing factor for the global rise and expansion of the market. The precautionary use of the masks in the COVID-19 epidemic had been a significant reason for its increasing demand all over the globe and is estimated to be increasing in the coming years.
The mask market has witnessed a significant growth owing to the rising awareness regarding personal hygiene among adults. Moreover, the growing awareness of the importance of masks for the precautions of the coronavirus is estimated to boost the mask market in the coming years. Increasing demand from all over the globe coupled with the strict regulations for the use of a mask in the industrial environment provides a vast market opportunity for the key players operating in the mask market.
The "Global Mask Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the Mask market with detailed market segmentation by type, distribution channel, and geography. The global mask market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Mask market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global mask market is segmented on the basis of type and distribution channel. On the basis of type, the mask market is segmented into clinical, industrial, and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the global liquid soap market is segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global Mask market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The Mask market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the Mask market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Mask market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the Mask market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Mask market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Mask in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Mask market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Mask market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Cardinal Health Inc.
Honeywell International Inc.
Medline Industries Inc.
Owens & Minor Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Mask Market - By Type 1.3.2 Mask Market - By Distribution Channel 1.3.3 Mask Market - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MASK MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. MASK MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. MASK - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. MASK - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. MASK MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. CLINICAL MASK 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Clinical Mask Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. INDUSTRIAL MASK 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Industrial Mask Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. OTHERS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. MASK MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. SUPERMARKET AND HYPERMARKET 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Supermarket and Hypermarket Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. SPECIALTY STORES 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Specialty Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ONLINE 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Online Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. MASK MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Mask Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.1.5 North America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 United States Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 United States Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 United States Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Canada Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Mexico Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Mask Market by Distribution Channel 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Mask Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.2.5 Europe Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Germany Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 France Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 France Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 France Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Italy Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Italy Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Italy Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 United Kingdom Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 United Kingdom Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Russia Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Russia Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Russia Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Europe Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Europe Mask Market by Distribution Channel 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Mask Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Australia Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 China Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 China Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 China Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 India Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 India Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 India Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Japan Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Japan Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Japan Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 South Korea Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Korea Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 South Korea Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Mask Market by Distribution Channel 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Mask Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 South Africa Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Saudi Arabia Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 U.A.E Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 U.A.E Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 U.A.E Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Mask Market by Distribution Channel 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Mask Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 9.5.5 South and Central America Mask Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Brazil Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Brazil Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Brazil Mask Market by Distribution Channel 18.104.22.168 Argentina Mask Market 22.214.171.124.1 Argentina Mask Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Argentina Mask Market by Distribution Channel 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Mask Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Mask Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of South and Central America Mask Market by Distribution Channel
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. MASK MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. 3M 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ANSELL LTD. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CARDINAL HEALTH INC. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. DYNAREX CORP. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. INVESTOR AB 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INC. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. OWENS AND MINOR INC. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. STERIMED 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. 3M 2. Ansell Ltd. 3. Cardinal Health Inc. 4. Dynarex Corp. 5. Honeywell International Inc. 6. Investor AB 7. Medline Industries Inc. 8. Owens and Minor Inc. 9. Sterimed 10. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.