The military navigation system market is advancing at a rapid rate over the years as the defense forces are procuring these technologies and system in large numbers. Rising integration activities of navigation system with aircraft, missiles, unmanned system, and ammunition among others are increasing the interest among the defense forces to procure this system. This factor is driving the military navigation system market.
The "Global Military Navigation System Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the aerospace and defense industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the Military Navigation System market with detailed market segmentation by component, platform, application, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Military Navigation System market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- On the basis of component, the global military navigation system market is segmented into hardware and software.
- On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into land, air, and naval.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into command and control, combat and security, ISR, search and rescue, and target guidance.
- Owing to the increasing threats from sea/ocean, the defense forces and homeland security teams are increasingly inclining towards the deployment of UAVs for surveillance, which is propelling the manufacturers to integrate their UAVs with an advanced navigation system. This factor is influencing the military navigation system market to propel over the years.
- The military navigation system market is poised to surge in the years to come owing to the development of anti-jamming capabilities with the navigation system.
- Risks associated with malfunction of various sensors is a key inhibiting factor for the military navigation system market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The Military navigation system market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The report also provides exhaustive Porter's Five Forces analysis, highlighting the factors affecting the Military navigation system market in these regions
IMPACT OF COVID-19ON MILITARY NAVIGATION SYSTEM MARKET
The outbreak of the COVID-19 has severely impacted the defense, aerospace, aviation and other related industries. The emergence of COVID-19 virus across the globe which led to lockdown scenarios has led to unprecedented series of border closures across the globe. This disruption is expected to leave an impact on the aerospace and defense industry through till 2021. However, demand for products such as Military Navigation System will remain unaffected in the military domain as the budgets for military related projects had been allocated prior to the pandemic and the projects are extremely critical to national defense.
The report covers key developments in the Military Navigation System market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Military navigation system market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Military navigation system in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Military Navigation System market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- CMC Electronics Inc. (Transdigm Group, Inc.)
- Cobham Plc.
- GE Aviation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Moog Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies company
- Thales Group
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.