Neurodiagnostics Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product ( Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Clinical Diagnostic Instruments, Reagents and Consumables ); Indication ( Neurodegenerative Diseases, Epilepsy, Stroke, Headache Disorders, Sleep Disorders ); End User ( Hospitals and Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories and Imaging Centers, Neurology Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes )and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00008007 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Medical Device |Status: Upcoming
Neurodiagnostics tests are carried out when a patient suffers from the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) related diseases. The two types of neurodiagnostic testing: imaging tests or scans (x-ray, CT scan, MRI scan, PET scan) and electrical impulse detection (EEG, EMG). Neurodiagnostics helps to record, monitor, and analyze nervous system function in order to promote the effective treatment of pathologic conditions.
Neurodiagnostics market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to increasing incidences of neurological disorders, a growing number of diagnostic centers, and advancements in genomics and proteomics for the diagnosis of neurodegenerative disorders. Moreover, inorganic strategies by the market players like collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions by the market players are likely to create opportunities during the forecast period.
The "Global Neurodiagnostics market analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the medical device industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of neurodiagnostics market with detailed market segmentation by product, indication, end user and geography. The global neurodiagnostics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading neurodiagnostics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global neurodiagnostics market is segmented on the basis of product, indication and end user. Based on product, the market is segmented as diagnostic imaging systems, clinical diagnostic instruments, reagents and consumables. Based on indication, the market is segmented as neurodegenerative diseases, epilepsy, stroke, headache disorders, and sleep disorders. The end user segment is further divided into hospitals and surgical centers, diagnostic laboratories and imaging centers, neurology centers, ambulatory care centers, research laboratories and academic institutes.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global neurodiagnostics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The neurodiagnostics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting neurodiagnostics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the neurodiagnostics market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the neurodiagnostics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from neurodiagnostics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for neurodiagnostics market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the neurodiagnostics market.
The report also includes the profiles of key neurodiagnostics market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V.
NATUS MEDICAL INCORPORATED
F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG
ADVANCED BRAIN MONITORING, INC.
MITSAR CO., LTD
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Neurodiagnostics Market - By Product 1.3.2 Neurodiagnostics Market - By Indication 1.3.3 Neurodiagnostics Market - By End User 1.3.4 Neurodiagnostics Market - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. NEURODIAGNOSTICS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. NEURODIAGNOSTICS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING SYSTEMS 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Diagnostic Imaging Systems Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.3. MRI Systems Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. MRI Systems Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.4. EEG Systems Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. EEG Systems Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.5. CT Scanners Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. CT Scanners Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.6. PET Scanners Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. PET Scanners Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.7. EMG Devices Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. EMG Devices Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.8. Ultrasound Imaging Systems Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Ultrasound Imaging Systems Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.9. MEG Devices Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. MEG Devices Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.10. Angiography Systems Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Angiography Systems Market Forecast and Analysis 7.3.11. Others Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Clinical Diagnostic Instruments Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4.3. PCR Instruments Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. PCR Instruments Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4.4. NGS Instruments Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. NGS Instruments Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4.5. Sanger Sequencers Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Sanger Sequencers Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4.6. Others Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. REAGENTS AND CONSUMABLES 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Reagents and Consumables Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.3. Media and Sera Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Media and Sera Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.4. Antibodies Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Antibodies Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.5. Buffers Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. Buffers Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.6. Solvents Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Solvents Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.7. Enzymes Proteins Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Enzymes Proteins Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.8. and Peptides Market 220.127.116.11. Overview 18.104.22.168. and Peptides Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.9. Probes Market 22.214.171.124. Overview 126.96.36.199. Probes Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5.10. Others Market 188.8.131.52. Overview 184.108.40.206. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - INDICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. INDICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Neurodegenerative Diseases Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. EPILEPSY 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Epilepsy Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. STROKE 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Stroke Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. HEADACHE DISORDERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Headache Disorders Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. SLEEP DISORDERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Sleep Disorders Market Forecast and Analysis
9. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END USER 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. HOSPITALS AND SURGICAL CENTERS 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Hospitals and Surgical Centers Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES AND IMAGING CENTERS 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Diagnostic Laboratories and Imaging Centers Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. NEUROLOGY CENTERS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Neurology Centers Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. AMBULATORY CARE CENTERS 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Ambulatory Care Centers Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. RESEARCH LABORATORIES AND ACADEMIC INSTITUTES 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes Market Forecast and Analysis
10. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Neurodiagnostics Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.1.4 North America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Indication 10.1.5 North America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.1.6 North America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Neurodiagnostics Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.1.6.1.2 United States Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.1.6.1.3 United States Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.1.6.2 Canada Neurodiagnostics Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.1.6.3 Mexico Neurodiagnostics Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Neurodiagnostics Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.2.4 Europe Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Indication 10.2.5 Europe Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.2.6 Europe Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Neurodiagnostics Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.2.6.2 France Neurodiagnostics Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.2.6.2.2 France Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.2.6.2.3 France Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.2.6.3 Italy Neurodiagnostics Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.2.6.4 Spain Neurodiagnostics Market 10.2.6.4.1 Spain Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.2.6.4.2 Spain Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.2.6.4.3 Spain Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.2.6.5 United Kingdom Neurodiagnostics Market 10.2.6.5.1 United Kingdom Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.2.6.5.2 United Kingdom Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.2.6.5.3 United Kingdom Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Neurodiagnostics Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Indication 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Neurodiagnostics Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.3.6.2 China Neurodiagnostics Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.3.6.2.2 China Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.3.6.2.3 China Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.3.6.3 India Neurodiagnostics Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.3.6.3.2 India Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.3.6.3.3 India Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.3.6.4 Japan Neurodiagnostics Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.3.6.5 South Korea Neurodiagnostics Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Neurodiagnostics Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Indication 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Neurodiagnostics Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Neurodiagnostics Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Neurodiagnostics Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Neurodiagnostics Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.5.4 South and Central America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Indication 10.5.5 South and Central America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End User 10.5.6 South and Central America Neurodiagnostics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Neurodiagnostics Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 10.5.6.2 Argentina Neurodiagnostics Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Neurodiagnostics Market by Product 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Neurodiagnostics Market by Indication 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Neurodiagnostics Market by End User 11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS 12. NEURODIAGNOSTICS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. GE HEALTHCARE 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. HITACHI, LTD. 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. CANON, INC. 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. NATUS MEDICAL INCORPORATED 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. ADVANCED BRAIN MONITORING, INC. 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. LIFELINES NEURO 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. MITSAR CO., LTD. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments 13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. GE HEALTHCARE 2. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V 3. SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS 4. HITACHI, LTD 5. CANON, INC 6. NATUS MEDICAL INCORPORATED 7. F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG 8. ADVANCED BRAIN MONITORING, INC 9. LIFELINES NEURO 10. MITSAR CO., LTD.
Related Tags Neurodiagnostics Market Neurodiagnostics Market Research Neurodiagnostics Market Insight Neurodiagnostics Market Trends Neurodiagnostics Market Forecast Neurodiagnostics Market Share Neurodiagnostics Market 2027 Neurodiagnostics Market Growth Neurodiagnostics Industry Sector Neurodiagnostics PDF Report Neurodiagnostics Analysis Neurodiagnostics Market 2027 Neurodiagnostics Research Competitive Analysis The Insight Partners