Preventive healthcare services include measures taken for counteractive action of ailments caused either by a diagnosis of the disease or vaccination. The ailments that are observed or vaccinated limitlessly are cardiovascular problems, perpetual respiratory ailment, other complications, certain contagious illnesses, and diabetes. These advancements help in the aversion of sicknesses by diagnosing the infection early or vaccination. Preventive healthcare technological innovations and facilities are immensely popular due to rising rates of cardiovascular sicknesses, constant respiratory ailments, and certain prescription or dispensing mistakes.
The "Global Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market with detailed market segmentation by technologies and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on technology, the global Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market is segmented into early detection and screening technologies, chronic disease management technologies, vaccines, advanced technologies to reduce errors.
- Early Detection and Screening Technologies further segmented into Personalized Medicine,Automated Screening,Prophylaxis Technologies,Other Advanced Screening Tests.
- Chronic Disease Management Technologies subsegmented into Blood Pressure Monitors,Glucose Monitors,Cardiac Monitors,Asthma Monitors.
- Vaccines segmented is further segmented into Infectious Diseases Vaccine,Cancer Vaccine,Autism Vaccine,Allergy Vaccine,Other Vaccine.
- Advanced Technologies To Reduce Errors segment is further subsegmented into Electronic Prescribing,Computerized Provider Order Entry Systems,Clinical Decision Support System,Automated Prescription,Formulation and Dispensing,Smart Infusion Pumps,Smart Packaging.
- Increasing prevalence of lifestyle-associated and other chronic diseases.
- Growing number of awareness programs by the government.
- Increased investment by private insurance providers.
- Rising adoption of advanced technology and solutions
- Huge cost involved in establishment and installation along with limited awareness in emerging economies.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON PREVENTIVE HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES MARKET
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic many preventive healthcare centers have experienced increased demand for services and technologies. This has resulted in positive implications on the preventive healthcare technologies and services market across all healthcare practice settings. Due to lockdown imposed by the governments across the world many healthcare settings are now adopting telehealth systems to deliver preventive healthcare service. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has increased health awareness among the people and hence adoption of preventive healthcare services is expected gain pace during the forecast period.
The report covers key developments in the Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Preventive Healthcare Technologies and Services market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Novx Systems, Inc.
- Dilon Technologies, Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Healthways, Inc.
- Omnicell, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.