Tannins are naturally occurring polyphenols that can be found in chocolate, tea, nuts, legume trees, and fruits such as blueberry, grapes, persimmon, etc. Tannins are present in parts of plants such as bark, leaves, roots, plant galls, fruits, and fruit pods. They have the ability to bind and precipitate readily with proteins, starches, cellulose, and minerals. Tannins are responsible for imparting vibrant colors to flowers and leaves. Tannins find applications in the leather, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, textile, animal nutrition, and various other industries.
The prevalent use of tannins in the leather and tanning industry to bind the protein collagen and prevent the disintegration of the collagen fibers by turning them into leather is anticipated to drive the tannin market in the future. The growing demand for leather bags, footwear, and other leather goods is likely to have a positive impact on the tannin market. Tannins also play an important role in the wine marking process as they prevent premature oxidation of wines and assisting in stabilizing the color of the wine. They are used in the wine industry chiefly as clarifying agents in wine and beer production. The growing consumption of wine across the globe is expected to support the growth of the allied tannin market. Tannins are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, owing to their anti-cancer and anti-oxidant properties. They are used in the herbal preparation to treat sore throat, bronchitis, scars, burns, and insect bites. The widespread use of tannin across the leather, winemaking, pharmaceutical, and other industries is anticipated to spur the growth of the tannin market.
The "Global Tannin Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the tannin market with detailed market segmentation by source, product, application, and geography. The global tannin market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading tannin market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global tannin market is segmented on the basis of source, product, and application. On the basis of source, the tannin market is segmented into, plant and brown algae. On the basis of product, the market is bifurcated into, hydrolysable, non-hydrolysable, and phlorotannins. Based on application, the global tannin market is segmented into, leather tanning, wine production, wood adhesives, anti-corrosive primers, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global tannin market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The tannin market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the tannin market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the tannin market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the tannin market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from tannin market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for tannin in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the tannin market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the tannin market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- ABOUT W. ULRICH - EVER SRL - LAFFORT - MAGANLAL SHIVRAM AND COMPANY - MIMOSA EXTRACT COMPANY(PTY) LTD - POLSON PTY. LTD. - S.A. AJINOMOTO OMNICHEM N.V - NATURALSPECIALITIES - SILVATEAM - TANAC - TANNIN CORPORATION
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Tannin Market - By Source 1.3.2 Tannin Market - By Product 1.3.3 Tannin Market - By Application 1.3.4 Tannin Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. TANNIN MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. TANNIN MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. TANNIN - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. TANNIN - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. TANNIN MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - SOURCE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. SOURCE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PLANT 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Plant Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BROWN ALGAE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Brown Algae Market Forecast and Analysis 8. TANNIN MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. HYDROLYSABLE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Hydrolysable Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. NON-HYDROLYSABLE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Non-hydrolysable Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PHLOROTANNINS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Phlorotannins Market Forecast and Analysis 9. TANNIN MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. LEATHER TANNING 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Leather Tanning Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. WINE PRODUCTION 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Wine Production Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. WOOD ADHESIVES 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Wood Adhesives Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. ANTI-CORROSIVE PRIMERS 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Anti-corrosive Primers Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. OTHERS 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. TANNIN MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Tannin Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.1.4 North America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.1.5 North America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.6 North America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Tannin Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Tannin Market by Source 10.1.6.1.2 United States Tannin Market by Product 10.1.6.1.3 United States Tannin Market by Application 10.1.6.2 Canada Tannin Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Tannin Market by Source 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Tannin Market by Product 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Tannin Market by Application 10.1.6.3 Mexico Tannin Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Tannin Market by Source 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Tannin Market by Product 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Tannin Market by Application 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Tannin Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.2.4 Europe Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.2.5 Europe Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.6 Europe Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Tannin Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Tannin Market by Source 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Tannin Market by Product 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Tannin Market by Application 10.2.6.2 France Tannin Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Tannin Market by Source 10.2.6.2.2 France Tannin Market by Product 10.2.6.2.3 France Tannin Market by Application 10.2.6.3 Italy Tannin Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Tannin Market by Source 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Tannin Market by Product 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Tannin Market by Application 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Tannin Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Tannin Market by Source 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Tannin Market by Product 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Tannin Market by Application 10.2.6.5 Russia Tannin Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Tannin Market by Source 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Tannin Market by Product 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Tannin Market by Application 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Tannin Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Tannin Market by Source 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Tannin Market by Product 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Tannin Market by Application 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Tannin Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Tannin Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Tannin Market by Source 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Tannin Market by Product 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Tannin Market by Application 10.3.6.2 China Tannin Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Tannin Market by Source 10.3.6.2.2 China Tannin Market by Product 10.3.6.2.3 China Tannin Market by Application 10.3.6.3 India Tannin Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Tannin Market by Source 10.3.6.3.2 India Tannin Market by Product 10.3.6.3.3 India Tannin Market by Application 10.3.6.4 Japan Tannin Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Tannin Market by Source 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Tannin Market by Product 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Tannin Market by Application 10.3.6.5 South Korea Tannin Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Tannin Market by Source 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Tannin Market by Product 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Tannin Market by Application 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tannin Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tannin Market by Source 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tannin Market by Product 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tannin Market by Application 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Tannin Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Tannin Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Tannin Market by Source 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Tannin Market by Product 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Tannin Market by Application 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Tannin Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Tannin Market by Source 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Tannin Market by Product 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Tannin Market by Application 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Tannin Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Tannin Market by Source 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Tannin Market by Product 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Tannin Market by Application 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tannin Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tannin Market by Source 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tannin Market by Product 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tannin Market by Application 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Tannin Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Source 10.5.4 South and Central America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.5.5 South and Central America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.6 South and Central America Tannin Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Tannin Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Tannin Market by Source 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Tannin Market by Product 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Tannin Market by Application 10.5.6.2 Argentina Tannin Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Tannin Market by Source 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Tannin Market by Product 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Tannin Market by Application 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Tannin Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Tannin Market by Source 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Tannin Market by Product 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Tannin Market by Application
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. TANNIN MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. ABOUT W. ULRICH 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. EVER SRL 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. LAFFORT 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. MAGANLAL SHIVRAM AND COMPANY 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. MIMOSA EXTRACT COMPANY(PTY) LTD 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. POLSON PTY. LTD. 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. S.A. AJINOMOTO OMNICHEM N.V - NATURALSPECIALITIES 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. SILVATEAM 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. TANAC 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. TANNIN CORPORATION 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. About W. Ulrich 2. EVER srl 3. LAFFORT 4. Maganlal Shivram and Company 5. Mimosa Extract Company(PTY) LTD 6. Polson Pty. Ltd. 7. S.A. Ajinomoto OmniChem N.V - NaturalSpecialities 8. SILVATEAM 9. TANAC 10. Tannin Corporation