Tea Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type (Green Tea, Black tea, Oolong tea, Herbal tea, Others); Packaging (Plastic Containers, Loose Tea Packets, Tea Bags, Aluminium Tins); Distribution Channel (Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Stores, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00007721 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Food and Beverages |Status: Upcoming
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis family, an evergreen shrub. The specis is native to East Asia. After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world. There are different types of tea available in the market including green tea, black tea, oolong tea, herbal tea, rose tea, white tea, matcha tea, chamomile tea, chrysanthemum tea, hibiscus tea, and many more. Black tea and green tea are the most popular tea among the consumers while herbal tea is gaining popularity. Tea is considered to be a healthy beverage owing to presence of a number of potent antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, & calcium. There is a huge demand for different types of tea among the consumers globally, which provides lucrative opportunities for the market players to come up with new products and innovative flavors. Various teas are available in both the offline retail marts and online stores, which provide consumers convenience of purchasing.
The tea market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as consumer awareness about the health benefits of herbal and green tea. Also, rise in disposable income of consumers, changes in taste & preferences, and introduction of additional healthy ingredients in tea by the market players are further driving the demand for the tea market. Moreover, easy availability of different types of tea in the global market, add inputs to the growth of tea market. However, increase in trend of coffee consumption and fluctuating prices of raw materials caused by unpredictable climatic conditions act as the major restraining factor for this market. On the contrary, increase in demand for herbal tea & green tea and introduction of new flavor & variety of tea by the market players is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the tea market.
The "Global Tea Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the tea market with detailed market segmentation by product type, packaging, distribution channel, and geography. The global tea market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading tea market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global tea market is segmented on the basis of product type, packaging, and distribution channel. On the basis of product type, the tea market is segmented into green tea, black tea, oolong tea, herbal tea, and others. Based on packaging, the tea market is bifurcated into plastic containers, plastic containers, loose tea packets, tea bags, and aluminum tins. The tea market on the basis of the distribution channel is classified into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and other distribution channels.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global tea market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The tea market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the tea market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the tea market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global tea market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from tea market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for tea in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the tea market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the tea market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Associated British Foods Plc.
Barry's Tea Limited
Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Ito En, Ltd.
Mcleod Russel India Limited
Tata Global Beverages
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Tea Market - By Type 1.3.2 Tea Market - By Packaging 1.3.3 Tea Market - By Distribution Channel 1.3.4 Tea Market - By Region 188.8.131.52 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. TEA MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. TEA MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. TEA - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. TEA - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. TEA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. GREEN TEA 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Green Tea Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. BLACK TEA 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Black tea Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. OOLONG TEA 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Oolong tea Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. HERBAL TEA 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Herbal tea Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. TEA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PACKAGING 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. PACKAGING MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PLASTIC CONTAINERS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Plastic Containers Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. LOOSE TEA PACKETS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Loose Tea Packets Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. TEA BAGS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Tea Bags Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. ALUMINIUM TINS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Aluminium Tins Market Forecast and Analysis 9. TEA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. SUPERMARKETS AND HYPERMARKETS 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. SPECIALTY STORES 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Specialty Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. CONVENIENCE STORES 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Convenience Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. ONLINE STORES 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Online Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. OTHERS 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. TEA MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Tea Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.1.4 North America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging 10.1.5 North America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.1.6 North America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Tea Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Tea Market by Type 10.1.6.1.2 United States Tea Market by Packaging 10.1.6.1.3 United States Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.1.6.2 Canada Tea Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Tea Market by Type 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Tea Market by Packaging 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.1.6.3 US Tea Market 10.1.6.3.1 US Tea Market by Type 10.1.6.3.2 US Tea Market by Packaging 10.1.6.3.3 US Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Tea Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.2.4 Europe Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging 10.2.5 Europe Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.2.6 Europe Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Tea Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Tea Market by Type 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Tea Market by Packaging 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.2 France Tea Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Tea Market by Type 10.2.6.2.2 France Tea Market by Packaging 10.2.6.2.3 France Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.3 Italy Tea Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Tea Market by Type 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Tea Market by Packaging 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Tea Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Tea Market by Type 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Tea Market by Packaging 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.5 Russia Tea Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Tea Market by Type 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Tea Market by Packaging 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Tea Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Tea Market by Type 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Tea Market by Packaging 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Tea Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Tea Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Tea Market by Type 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Tea Market by Packaging 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.2 China Tea Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Tea Market by Type 10.3.6.2.2 China Tea Market by Packaging 10.3.6.2.3 China Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.3 India Tea Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Tea Market by Type 10.3.6.3.2 India Tea Market by Packaging 10.3.6.3.3 India Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.4 Japan Tea Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Tea Market by Type 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Tea Market by Packaging 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.5 South Korea Tea Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Tea Market by Type 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Tea Market by Packaging 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tea Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tea Market by Type 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tea Market by Packaging 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Tea Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Tea Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Tea Market by Type 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Tea Market by Packaging 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Tea Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Tea Market by Type 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Tea Market by Packaging 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Tea Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Tea Market by Type 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Tea Market by Packaging 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tea Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tea Market by Type 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tea Market by Packaging 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Tea Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 10.5.4 South and Central America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Packaging 10.5.5 South and Central America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.5.6 South and Central America Tea Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Tea Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Tea Market by Type 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Tea Market by Packaging 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.5.6.2 Argentina Tea Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Tea Market by Type 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Tea Market by Packaging 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Tea Market by Distribution Channel 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Tea Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Tea Market by Type 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Tea Market by Packaging 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Tea Market by Distribution Channel
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. TEA MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC. 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. ITO EN, LTD. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. BARRY'S TEA LIMITED 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP, INC. 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LIMITED 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. NESTLE S.A. 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. TAETEA 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. THE REPUBLIC OF TEA, INC. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. UNILEVER GROUP 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC. 2. ITO EN, LTD. 3. BARRY'S TEA LIMITED 4. HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP, INC. 5. MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LIMITED 6. NESTLE S.A. 7. Taetea 8. TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES 9. THE REPUBLIC OF TEA, INC. 10. UNILEVER GROUP
Related Tags Tea Market Tea Market 2027 Tea Industry Tea Market Share Tea Market Trends Tea Market Size Tea Market Growth Tea Sector Tea PDF Report Tea Analysis Tea Forecast Tea Research Competitive Analysis The Insight Partners