Technical textiles are materials that outperform traditional textiles in terms of performance. These fibers have properties such as increased strength, high elasticity and durability, etc. A technical textile is a textile product made for non-aesthetic objectives with the primary requirement of utility. Automotive textiles, medical textiles, geotextiles, agro-textiles, and protective garments are all examples of technical textiles.
The "Global Technical textiles Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the technical textiles market with detailed market segmentation by raw materials, category, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading technical textiles market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- On the basis of raw materials, the market is segmented into natural fibers and manmade fibers.
- On the basis of category, the market is segmented into agrotech, buildtech, protech, hometech, meditech, sportech, and others.
- Technical textiles and related items are being consumed more frequently as people become more aware of their improved functionality and applications.
- Traditional manufacturing has been influenced by the increasing adaptability of unconventional value in textiles to accelerate the speed of innovation and enhance traditional fibers by contributing to development and expansion of technical textile market across the globe.
- The shift is due to increased demand for products that are flexible, durable, and have superior features including personal safety, high strength, and light weight. This factor is also expected to boost the demand for technical textiles from various end use industries over the forecast period.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The technical textiles market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the technical textiles market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TECHNICAL TEXTILES MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products.
The report covers key developments in the technical textiles market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from technical textiles market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for technical textiles in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the technical textiles market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- APEX MILLS
- Asahi Kasei Advance Corporation
- Berry Global Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Freudenberg SE
- Huntsman International LLC
- Stafford Textiles Limited
- KENDOR TEXTILES
- AMOHR Technische Textilien GmbH
- BWF Offermann, Waldenfels & Co. KG
- NIKOL Advance Materials Pvt. Ltd.
- Chori Co., Ltd.
- Gebrüder Colsman GmbH & Co. KG
- Bruck Textiles
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.