Vodka Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Types (Polish Vodka, Russian Vodka, Swedish Vodka, Craft Vodka, Ready to drink vodka); Flavour (Flavored vodka, Unflavored vodka ); Distribution Channel (Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food Service, Online, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00007659 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Food and Beverages |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Vodka is a distilled alcoholic beverage, originated in Russia and Poland. It is composed mainly of water, ethanol. Varies types of flavors are added in vodka to enhance its taste. Traditionally it was made by distilling the liquid from potatoes or cereal grains that have been fermented. Currently, modern brands use fruits or sugar as the base for producing vodka. Vodka is often served freezer chilled in Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Russia, Belarus, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, and Ukraine. Vodka is used in cocktails and mixed drinks, such as the vodka martini, Cosmopolitan, greyhound, Black or White Russian, vodka tonic, screwdriver, Moscow mule, Bloody Mary, and Caesar, among others.
The vodka market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as increasing spirit consumption coupled with the rise in disposable income and increasing the buying power of the consumer. Moreover, the introduction of premium and super-premium products in the market is projected to provide market opportunity for the key players operating in the vodka market. However, stringent government regulations pertaining to alcohol consumption is forecast to hamper the overall growth of the vodka market.
The "Global Vodka Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverage industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the vodka market with detailed market segmentation by type, flavour, distribution channel and geography. The global vodka market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading vodka market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global vodka market is segmented on the basis of type, flavour, and distribution channel. On the basis of type, the vodka market is segmented into polish vodka, Russian vodka, Swedish vodka, craft vodka, and ready to drink vodka. The vodka market on the basis of the flavour is classified into flavored vodka and un-flavored vodka. Similarly, on the basis of distribution channel the vodka market is bifurcated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, food service, online, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global vodka market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The vodka market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the vodka market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the vodka market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the vodka market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from vodka market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Vodka in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Vodka market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the vodka market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Constellation Brands, Inc.
ICEBERG VODKA EUROPE
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Vodka Market - By Types 1.3.2 Vodka Market - By Flavour 1.3.3 Vodka Market - By Distribution Channel 1.3.4 Vodka Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. VODKA MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. VODKA MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. VODKA - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. VODKA - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. VODKA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPES 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPES MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. POLISH VODKA 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Polish Vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. RUSSIAN VODKA 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Russian Vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. SWEDISH VODKA 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Swedish Vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. CRAFT VODKA 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Craft Vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. READY TO DRINK VODKA 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Ready to drink vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 8. VODKA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - FLAVOUR 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. FLAVOUR MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FLAVORED VODKA 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Flavored vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. UNFLAVORED VODKA 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Unflavored vodka Market Forecast and Analysis 9. VODKA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. SUPERMARKETS AND HYPERMARKETS 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. CONVENIENCE STORES 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Convenience Stores Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. FOOD SERVICE 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Food Service Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. ONLINE 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Online Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. OTHERS 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. VODKA MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Vodka Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 10.1.4 North America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Flavour 10.1.5 North America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.1.6 North America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Vodka Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Vodka Market by Types 10.1.6.1.2 United States Vodka Market by Flavour 10.1.6.1.3 United States Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.1.6.2 Canada Vodka Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Vodka Market by Types 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Vodka Market by Flavour 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.1.6.3 Mexico Vodka Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Vodka Market by Types 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Vodka Market by Flavour 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Vodka Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 10.2.4 Europe Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Flavour 10.2.5 Europe Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.2.6 Europe Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Vodka Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Vodka Market by Types 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Vodka Market by Flavour 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.2 France Vodka Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Vodka Market by Types 10.2.6.2.2 France Vodka Market by Flavour 10.2.6.2.3 France Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.3 Italy Vodka Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Vodka Market by Types 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Vodka Market by Flavour 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Vodka Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Vodka Market by Types 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Vodka Market by Flavour 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.5 Russia Vodka Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Vodka Market by Types 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Vodka Market by Flavour 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Vodka Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Vodka Market by Types 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Vodka Market by Flavour 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Vodka Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Flavour 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Vodka Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Vodka Market by Types 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Vodka Market by Flavour 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.2 China Vodka Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Vodka Market by Types 10.3.6.2.2 China Vodka Market by Flavour 10.3.6.2.3 China Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.3 India Vodka Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Vodka Market by Types 10.3.6.3.2 India Vodka Market by Flavour 10.3.6.3.3 India Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.4 Japan Vodka Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Vodka Market by Types 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Vodka Market by Flavour 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.5 South Korea Vodka Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Vodka Market by Types 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Vodka Market by Flavour 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vodka Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vodka Market by Types 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vodka Market by Flavour 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Vodka Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Flavour 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Vodka Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Vodka Market by Types 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Vodka Market by Flavour 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Vodka Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Vodka Market by Types 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Vodka Market by Flavour 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Vodka Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Vodka Market by Types 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Vodka Market by Flavour 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vodka Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vodka Market by Types 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vodka Market by Flavour 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Vodka Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 10.5.4 South and Central America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Flavour 10.5.5 South and Central America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Distribution Channel 10.5.6 South and Central America Vodka Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Vodka Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Vodka Market by Types 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Vodka Market by Flavour 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.5.6.2 Argentina Vodka Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Vodka Market by Types 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Vodka Market by Flavour 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Vodka Market by Distribution Channel 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Vodka Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Vodka Market by Types 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Vodka Market by Flavour 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Vodka Market by Distribution Channel
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. VODKA MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. BELVEDERE VODKA 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. BACARDI 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. BROWN-FORMAN 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. CONSTELLATION BRANDS, INC. 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. DIAGEO 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. GRUPPO CAMPARI 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. ICEBERG VODKA EUROPE 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. PERNOD RICARD 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products and Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. PROXIMO SPIRITS 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products and Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. RUSSIAN STANDARD 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products and Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. BELVEDERE VODKA 2. Bacardi 3. Brown-Forman 4. Constellation Brands, Inc. 5. Diageo 6. Gruppo Campari 7. ICEBERG VODKA EUROPE 8. Pernod Ricard 9. Proximo Spirits 10. Russian Standard