Alpha-blocker lowers the blood pressure by keeping the hormone noradrenaline from tightening the muscles from the wall of smaller arteries and veins. As a result of it, the vessels remain open and relaxed that improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure. Earlier, alpha-blocker was used as a tool for pharmacologic research to develop a greater understating of the automatic nervous system. Alpha blockers include doxazosin mesylate (Cardura), prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), and terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin). Alpha blocker is most effective, least costly and best tolerated of the drugs the relieve LUTS(lower urinary tract symtoms).
The alpha-blockers market is anticipated to grow in the market by identifying significant trends and factors that are driving and inhibiting market growth. Analyzing the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and by identifying the high growth segment in the forecast period is driving the market growth.
The "Alpha-Blockers Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the pharmaceuticals industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of in alpha-blockers market with detailed market segmentation by types, applications and geography. The alpha-blockers market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading in alpha-blockers market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The alpha-blockers market is segmented on the basis of types and by applications. Based on type the market is segmented as non-selective antagonists and selective antagonists. On the basis of applications the market is categorized as hypertension, raynaud's disease and erectile dysfunction.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the in alpha-blockers market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The alpha-blockers market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting alpha-blockers market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the alpha-blockers market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The report covers key developments in the in alpha-blockers market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from in alpha-blockers market are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for in alpha-blockers market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Alpha-Blockers market.
The report also includes the profiles of key in alpha-blockers market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Eli Lilly and Company
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Merck & Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consists of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offers various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Alpha-blockers Market - By Types 1.3.2 Alpha-blockers Market - By Applications 1.3.3 Alpha-blockers Market - By Region 188.8.131.52 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ALPHA-BLOCKERS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
8. ALPHA-BLOCKERS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATIONS 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATIONS MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. HYPERTENSION 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Hypertension Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. RAYNAUD'S DISEASE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Raynaud's Disease Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Erectile Dysfunction Market Forecast and Analysis 9. ALPHA-BLOCKERS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Alpha-blockers Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 9.1.4 North America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.1.5 North America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 United States Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 United States Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 United States Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 Canada Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 Canada Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 Canada Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 184.108.40.206 Mexico Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 Mexico Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 Mexico Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Alpha-blockers Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 9.2.4 Europe Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.2.5 Europe Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 Germany Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 Germany Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 Germany Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 184.108.40.206 France Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 France Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 France Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 Italy Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 Italy Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 Italy Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 184.108.40.206 Spain Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 Spain Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 Spain Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 United Kingdom Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 United Kingdom Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Alpha-blockers Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 Australia Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 China Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 China Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 China Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 184.108.40.206 India Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 India Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 India Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 Japan Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 Japan Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 Japan Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 184.108.40.206 South Korea Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Korea Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 South Korea Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Alpha-blockers Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 South Africa Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 South Africa Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 South Africa Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 Saudi Arabia Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 Saudi Arabia Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 U.A.E Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 U.A.E Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 U.A.E Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Alpha-blockers Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Types 9.5.4 South and Central America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Applications 9.5.5 South and Central America Alpha-blockers Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil Alpha-blockers Market 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil Alpha-blockers Market by Types 18.104.22.168.2 Brazil Alpha-blockers Market by Applications 22.214.171.124 Argentina Alpha-blockers Market 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Alpha-blockers Market by Types 188.8.131.52.2 Argentina Alpha-blockers Market by Applications
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. ALPHA-BLOCKERS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ASTRA ZENECA PHARMACEUTICALS LP 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. BAYER AG 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO. 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. ELI LILLY AND COMPANY 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. JOHNSON AND JOHNSON SERVICES, INC. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. MERCK AND CO., LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NOVARTIS AG 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. PFIZER INC. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SANOFI SA 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments 12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals LP 2. Bayer AG 3. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. 4. Eli Lilly and Company 5. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. 6. Merck & Co., Ltd. 7. Novartis AG 8. Pfizer Inc. 9. Sanofi SA 10. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd