MARKET INTRODUCTIONThe door handles are integral part of automotive door as they provide seamless movement form in and out of the automotive. Further, through continuous design and product development has resulted in significant enhancement in the handle mechanics especially among luxury vehicle. As a result, currently there are various type of automotive door handles extensively adopted throughout the automotive industry such as push type and pull type handles. However, the leading automotive manufacture's inclination towards stylish and innovative door handle is also gaining traction among various leading market players. As a result, the automotive door handle is expected to witness a significant traction in the coming years. MARKET DYNAMICSFactors such as the increase in number of automotive sales coupled with growing people disposable income is expected to be the major market drivers for the market growth in the coming years. Moreover, the emerging popularity of automotive accessories, and customization especially among automotive enthusiasts is also anticipated to drive the market growth in the forecast period. In addition, the integration of sensors is also projected to propel the market growth of automatic automated door handle segment and subsequently providing numerous lucrative business opportunities for the market players.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Automotive Door Handle Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the construction & manufacturing industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of automotive door handle market with detailed market segmentation by handle type, deployment, sales channel, and geography. The global automotive door handle market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Automotive door handle market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global automotive door handle market is segmented on the basis of handle type, passenger vehicle, and sales channel. Based on handle type, the market is bifurcated into mechanical and automatic. Further, by deployment the market is broadly divided into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle. Finally, in the basis of sales channel the market is segmented into OEMs, and aftersales.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global automotive door handle market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The automotive door handle market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting automotive door handle market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the automotive door handle market in these regions.MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the automotive door handle market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from automotive door handle market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for renewable energy in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the automotive door handle market.
The report also includes the profiles of key renewable energy companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Continental AG
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG
- CAR INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD.
- Sandhar Technologies Limited
- HU SHAN AUTOPARTS INC.
- ITW Automotive Products GmbH
- Sakae Riken Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
- RUIAN MAOHUA AUTOMOBILE PARTS CO.,LTD
- Kakihara Industries Co.,Ltd.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- Automotive Door Handle Market - By Handle Type
- Automotive Door Handle Market - By Deployment Type
- Automotive Door Handle Market - By Sales Channel
- Automotive Door Handle Market - By Region
5. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC6. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - HANDLE TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. HANDLE TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. MECHANICAL7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Mechanical Market Forecast and Analysis 220.127.116.11. Lever Handles18.104.22.168.1. Overview22.214.171.124.2. Lever Handles Market Forecast and Analysis126.96.36.199. Push-Button Handles188.8.131.52.1. Overview184.108.40.206.2. Push-Button Handles Market Forecast and Analysis220.127.116.11. Pull Type Handles18.104.22.168.1. Overview22.214.171.124.2. Pull Type Handles Market Forecast and Analysis126.96.36.199. Others 188.8.131.52.1. Overview184.108.40.206.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. AUTOMATIC 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Automatic Market Forecast and Analysis
8. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - DEPLOYMENT TYPE8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. DEPLOYMENT TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. PASSENGER VEHCLES 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Passenger Vehicles Market Forecast and Analysis 220.127.116.11. Hatchbacks18.104.22.168.1. Overview22.214.171.124.2. Hatchbacks Market Forecast and Analysis126.96.36.199. Sedans188.8.131.52.1. Overview184.108.40.206.2. Sedans Market Forecast and Analysis220.127.116.11. SUVs18.104.22.168.1. Overview22.214.171.124.2. SUVs Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. COMMERCIAL VEHCLES 8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Commercial Vehicles Market Forecast and Analysis 126.96.36.199. Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)188.8.131.52.1. Overview 184.108.40.206.2. Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) Market Forecast and Analysis220.127.116.11. Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)18.104.22.168.1. Overview22.214.171.124.2. Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV) Market Forecast and Analysis
9. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - SALES CHANNEL9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. SALES CHANNEL MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. OEMs9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. OEMs Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. AFTERSALES 9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Aftersales Market Forecast and Analysis
10. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Automotive Door Handle Market Overview10.1.2. North America Automotive Door Handle Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Handle Type10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Deployment Type10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sales Channel10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US market10.1.6.1.1. US Market By Handle Type10.1.6.1.2. US Market By Deployment Type10.1.6.1.3. US Market By Sales Channel10.1.6.2. Canada market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market By Handle Type10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market By Deployment Type10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market By Sales Channel10.1.6.3. Mexico market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market By Handle Type10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market By Deployment Type10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market By Sales Channel10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Automotive Door Handle Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Automotive Door Handle Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Handle Type10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Deployment Type10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sales Channel10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France market10.2.6.1.1. France Market By Handle Type10.2.6.1.2. France Market By Deployment Type10.2.6.1.3. France Market By Sales Channel10.2.6.2. Germany market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market By Handle Type10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market By Deployment Type10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market By Sales Channel10.2.6.3. Italy market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market By Handle Type10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market By Deployment Type10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market By Sales Channel10.2.6.4. Russia market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market By Handle Type10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market By Deployment Type10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market By Sales Channel10.2.6.5. UK market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market By Handle Type10.2.6.5.2. UK Market By Deployment Type10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by Sales Chanel 10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe market By Handle Type10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe market By Deployment Type10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe market by Sales Channel10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Automotive Door Handle Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Automotive Door Handle Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Handle Type10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Deployment Type10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sales Channel10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market By Handle Type10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market By Deployment Type10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market By Sales Channel10.3.6.2. China market10.3.6.2.1. China Market By Handle Type10.3.6.2.2. China Market By Deployment Type10.3.6.2.3. China Market By Sales Channel10.3.6.3. India market10.3.6.3.1. India Market By Handle Type10.3.6.3.2. India Market By Deployment Type10.3.6.3.3. India Market By Sales Channel10.3.6.4. Japan market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market By Handle Type10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market By Deployment Type10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market By Sales Channel10.3.6.5. Australia market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market By Handle Type10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market By Deployment Type10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market By Sales Channel10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market By Handle Type10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market By Deployment Type10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market By Sales Channel10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Automotive Door Handle Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Automotive Door Handle Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Handle Type10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Deployment Type10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sales Channel10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market By Handle Type10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market By Deployment Type10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market By Sales Channel10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market By Handle Type10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market By Deployment Type10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market By Sales Channel10.4.6.3. UAE market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market By Handle Type10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market By Deployment Type10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market By Sales Channel10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market By Handle Type10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market By Deployment Type10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market By Sales Channel10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Automotive Door Handle Market Overview10.5.2. South America Automotive Door Handle Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Handle Type10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Deployment Type10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Sales Channel10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market By Handle Type10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market By Deployment Type10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market By Sales Channel10.5.6.2. Argentina market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market By Handle Type10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market By Deployment Type10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market By Sales Channel10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market By Handle Type10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market By Deployment Type10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market By Sales Channel11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR HANDLE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. CAR INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD. 12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. CONTINENTAL AG12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. HELLA GMBH & CO. KGAA12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. HU SHAN AUTOPARTS INC.12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. HUF HÜLSBECK & FÜRST GMBH & CO. KG12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. ITW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS GMBH12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. KAKIHARA INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD.12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. RUIAN MAOHUA AUTOMOBILE PARTS CO.,LTD12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. SAKAE RIKEN KOGYO CO.,LTD.12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. SANDHAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Continental AG
2. HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
3. Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG
4. CAR INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD.
5. Sandhar Technologies Limited
6. HU SHAN AUTOPARTS INC.
7. ITW Automotive Products GmbH
8. Sakae Riken Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
9. RUIAN MAOHUA AUTOMOBILE PARTS CO.,LTD
10. Kakihara Industries Co.,Ltd.