Cumene is an organic compound that is based on the aromatic hydrocarbon with an aliphatic substitution, and it is a constituent of crude oil and refined fuels. Increasing activities in bisphenol-A, phenolic resins, and polycarbonate are fuelling the growth of the cumene market. Rapid growth in construction, packaging, and pharmaceutical industry is rising the demand for phenol byproducts, which also boosts the growth of the cumene market.
Cumene finds significant applications in the production of phenol, followed by acetone and other industrial chemicals that drive the growth of the market. Growing use of cumene in adhesives and sealant chemicals propels the growth of the market. However, excessive exposure to cumene can cause health hazards such as unconsciousness, skin irritation, and headache that is the major restraint for the growth of the cumene market. Growing demand for phenol in various industries such as composites, plastics, laminates, and others is expected to drive the growth of the cumene market.
The "Global Cumene Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the cumene industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview cumene market with detailed market segmentation by application, method type, and geography. The global cumene market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading cumene market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the cumene market.
The global cumene market is segmented on the basis of application, method type. On the basis of application the market is segmented as phenol, acetone, others. On the basis of method type the market is segmented as zeolite, aluminum chloride, and solid phosphoric acid.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global cumene market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The cumene market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting cumene market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the cumene market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the cumene market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from cumene market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for cumene in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the cumene market.
The report also includes the profiles of key cumene companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Dow Chemical Company
LG Chem Ltd.
Royal Dutch Shell PLC
Sumitomo Chemical Corporation
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Cumene Market - By Application 1.3.2 Cumene Market - By Method Type 1.3.3 Cumene Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. CUMENE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. CUMENE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. CUMENE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. CUMENE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. CUMENE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. PHENOL 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Phenol Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. ACETONE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Acetone Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. OTHERS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. CUMENE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - METHOD TYPE 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. METHOD TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. ZEOLITE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Zeolite Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. ALUMINUM CHLORIDE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Aluminum Chloride Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. SOLID PHOSPHORIC ACID 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Solid Phosphoric Acid Market Forecast and Analysis
9. CUMENE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Cumene Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.4 North America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Method Type 9.1.5 North America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Canada Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 Mexico Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 US Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 US Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 US Cumene Market by Method Type 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Cumene Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.4 Europe Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Method Type 9.2.5 Europe Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 France Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 France Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 Italy Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 Russia Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Cumene Market by Method Type 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Cumene Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Method Type 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 China Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 China Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 India Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 India Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 Japan Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 South Korea Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Cumene Market by Method Type 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Cumene Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Method Type 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Cumene Market by Method Type 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Cumene Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.4 South and Central America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Method Type 9.5.5 South and Central America Cumene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Cumene Market by Method Type 188.8.131.52 Argentina Cumene Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Cumene Market by Application 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Cumene Market by Method Type 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Cumene Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Cumene Market by Application 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Cumene Market by Method Type
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. CUMENE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AXIALL CORPORATION 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. BASF SE 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. EXXONMOBIL CORPORATION 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. JX HOLDINGS 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. LG CHEM LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SABIC 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SUMITOMO CHEMICAL CORPORATION 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. TOTAL S.A. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Axiall Corporation 2. BASF SE 3. Dow Chemical Company 4. ExxonMobil Corporation 5. JX Holdings 6. LG Chem Ltd. 7. Royal Dutch Shell PLC 8. SABIC 9. Sumitomo Chemical Corporation 10. Total S.A.