Report Code: TIPTE100000217 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Technology, Media and Telecommunications | Status: Upcoming
Any data center operation depends on the durability, uptime, and reliability of its server. Servers are the backbones of any data center operations. While increasing load of data are affecting the data center operations, virtualization has emerged as a technology by which optimization of data center operation can be done. By virtualization, a single server can be divided into multiple virtual servers over a network and transfer data at a desired speed to the desired end-user entity.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Server Market with detailed market segmentation by types, applications, and vertical. The global data center server market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period due to rising demands of data center deployments by various industry verticals worldwide. Also, emerging technologies like IoT have spurred the growth of data which in turn create a demand for more data center deployments and hence, the need of servers at these data centers.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global data center server market
- To analyze and forecast the global data center server market on the basis of types, applications, and vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2028 for overall data center server market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key data center server players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in data center server market are Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Hitachi Data Systems, Dell Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Inspur Electronics, Huawei technologies Ltd., Lenovo, Cisco Systems Inc. and Fujitsu Ltd are a few other key players in the market.