Dermatology involves study, research, & diagnosis of disorders, diseases, cancers, cosmetic and aging conditions of the skin. Dermatology devices are used to diagnose skin disorder including hair, nails, fat and oral and genital membranes. The devices used to perform these procedures include light therapy devices, lasers, microdermabrasion devices, and other related accessories.
The "Global Dermatology Devices Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the dermatology devices market with detailed market segmentation by product, application, end user, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Dermatology Devices Market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product, the global dermatology devices market market is segmented into diagnostic devices and treatment devices. The diagnostic devices segment is further segmented into microscopes, imaging devices and dermatoscopes. The treatment devices segment is also classified as lasers, cryotherapy devices, light therapy devices, electrosurgical equipment, microdermabrasion devices and liposuction devices.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into diagnostic devices application and treatment devices application. Diagnostic devices application is further segmented into skin cancer diagnosis, and other diagnostic device applications. Treatment devices application is segmented into vascular lesions, acne, psoriasis, and tattoo removal, hair removal, wrinkle removal, body contouring and fat removal, and other treatment device applications.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty dermatology clinics and others.
- Rising prevalence of skin disorders including melanoma
- Growing advanced diagnostic imaging & treatment techniques across the globe
- Increasing awareness on aesthetic procedures and rising healthcare awareness
- Side effects related to dermatological treatments
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The dermatology devices market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON DERMATOLOGY DEVICES MARKET
During the COVID-19 crisis, the non-urgent clinical procedures have postponed until the situation improved, and the hospital were busy taking care of patients. Thus, the dermatology devices industry has been hugely affected and faced losses globally. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the shutdown of many non-essential services in most of the high-risk countries. Thus, dermatology devices market has been negatively affected by the pandemic.
The report covers key developments in the dermatology devices market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Dermatology Devices Market market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Dermatology Devices Market in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Dermatology Devices Market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Alma Lasers, Ltd
- Carl Zeiss
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Photomedex, Inc.
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- 3Gen, Inc.
- Cutera, Inc.
- Genesis Biosystems, Inc.
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH and Co. KG
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.