MARKET INTRODUCTIONEthanolamines are ammonia compounds which are used as feedstock in the production of polishes, detergents, pharmaceuticals, and chemical intermediates. They are present in many consumer and household cleaning products such as shampoos, sunscreens, and make-up bases. Ethanolamines are industrially used as an absorbent for gas treatment, as emulsifiers or foaming agents in cleaning products and as corrosion inhibitors.MARKET DYNAMICSThe ethanolamine market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as growing demand from cosmetics, herbicides, personal care, agrochemical, and other end-user industries. Promising growth of the surfactant industry is another major driver for this market. However, instability in the prices of the raw material restricts market growth. The ethanolamine market is likely to showcase opportunities for major market players owing to the rising demands of monoethanolamine (MEA) and diethanolamine (DEA) as gas sweetening agents.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Ethanolamine Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the ethanolamine market with detailed market segmentation by product, application, end user and geography. The global ethanolamine market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading ethanolamine market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global ethanolamine market is segmented by product, application and end user. Based on product, the market is segmented as monoethanolamine, diethanolamine, and triethanolamine. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented as cleaning, gas treatment, water treatment, cosmetics, lubricants, and others. The market on the basis of the end user the market is classified as polyurethane, personal care, chemical, agrochemical, rubber, oil & petrochemical, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global ethanolamine market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The ethanolamine market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting ethanolamine market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the ethanolamine market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the ethanolamine market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from ethanolamine market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for ethanolamine in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the ethanolamine market.
The report also includes the profiles of key ethanolamine companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Huntsman International LLC
- Koch Industries
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis5. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. ETHANOLAMINE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. ETHANOLAMINE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. MONOETHANOLAMINE 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Monoethanolamine Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. DIETHANOLAMINE7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Diethanolamine Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. TRIETHANOLAMINE 7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. Triethanolamine Market Forecast and Analysis8. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. CLEANING 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Cleaning Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. GAS TREATMENT8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Gas Treatment Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. WATER TREATMENT8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. Water Treatment Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. COSMETICS8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Cosmetics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. LUBRICANTS8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Lubricants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS8.8.1. Overview8.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis9. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. POLYURETHANE9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. Polyurethane Market Forecast and Analysis9.4. PERSONAL CARE9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Personal Care Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. CHEMICAL9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Chemical Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. AGROCHEMICAL9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Agrochemical Market Forecast and Analysis9.7. RUBBER 9.7.1. Overview9.7.2. Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis9.8. OIL & PETROCHEMICAL9.8.1. Overview9.8.2. Oil & Petrochemical Market Forecast and Analysis9.9. OTHERS9.9.1. Overview9.9.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis10. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Ethanolamine Market Overview10.1.2. North America Ethanolamine Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US Market10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Product10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Application10.1.6.1.3. US Market by End-User10.1.6.2. Canada Market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Product10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Application10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by End-User10.1.6.3. Mexico Market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Product10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Application10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by End-User10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Ethanolamine Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Ethanolamine Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France Market10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Product10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Application10.2.6.1.3. France Market by End-User10.2.6.2. Germany Market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Product10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Application10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by End-User10.2.6.3. Italy Market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Product10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Application10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by End-User10.2.6.4. Russia Market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Product10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Application10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by End-User10.2.6.5. UK Market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Product10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Application10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by End-User10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe Market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Product10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by End-User10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Ethanolamine Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Ethanolamine Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea Market10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Product10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Application10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by End-User10.3.6.2. China Market10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Product10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Application10.3.6.2.3. China Market by End-User10.3.6.3. India Market10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Product10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Application10.3.6.3.3. India Market by End-User10.3.6.4. Japan Market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Product10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Application10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by End-User10.3.6.5. Australia Market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Product10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Application10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by End-User10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC Market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Product10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by End-User10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Ethanolamine Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Ethanolamine Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa Market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Product10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Application10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by End-User10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia Market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Product10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by End-User10.4.6.3. UAE Market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Product10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Application10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by End-User10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA Market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Product10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by End-User10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Ethanolamine Market Overview10.5.2. South America Ethanolamine Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil Market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Product10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Application10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by End-User10.5.6.2. Argentina Market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Product10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Application10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by End-User10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM Market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Product10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by End-User11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
- Ethanolamine Market - By Product
- Ethanolamine Market - By Application
- Ethanolamine Market - By End-User
- Ethanolamine Market - By Region
12. ETHANOLAMINE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. AKZO NOBEL NV12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. BASF SE12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION (SINOPEC)12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. DAICEL CORPORATION12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. INEOS12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. KOCH INDUSTRIES12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Akzo Nobel N.V.
2. BASF SE
3. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation or Sinopec
4. Daicel Corporation
5. Eastman Chemical Company
6. Huntsman International LLC
8. Koch Industries
9. Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
10. The Dow Chemical Company