MARKET INTRODUCTIONFlame Retardants are applied to otherwise combustible materials to prevent, stop or slow down fire from initiating or propagating to avoid any accidental injury or damage. Flame retardants are added to transportation products like seats, and seat covers; furnishing products such as carpets, curtains, foam, and upholstery; electrical and electronic devices such as TVs, laptops, and computers, and in electric cables, and insulation materials used in building and construction materials.MARKET DYNAMICSThe global flame retardants market is driven by increasing use of flame retardant optical fibers and rising demand for flame retardants in the automotive industry. Another factor owing to market growth is the increased security measures across end-user sectors. The market is restricted by increasing prices of flame retardant chemicals and issues related to toxicity of flame retardants. Changing standards of flame retardancy and fire safety along with the emerging application for specific plastic type presents major opportunities for key players in the market.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Flame Retardants Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the flame retardants market with detailed market segmentation by material type, application, end-user industry, and geography. The global flame retardants market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading flame retardants market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global flame retardants market is broadly segmented by material type, application, and end-user industry. By material type, the global flame retardants market is segmented as aramids & blends, polyolefin & blends, polybenzimidazole, cotton fibers, laminated polyesters, and others. By application, the market is segmented as thermal, mechanical, chemical, radiation, and others. Based on the end-user industry, the flame retardants market is segmented into oil & gas, construction & manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, law enforcement & military, firefighting, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global flame retardants market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 concerning five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The flame retardants market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the flame retardants market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the flame retardants market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the flame retardants market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from flame retardants market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Flame Retardants in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Flame Retardants market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Flame Retardants market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Albermarle Corporation
- BASF SE
- Broadview Technologies
- Dover Corporation
- Nabaltec AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis5. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. FLAME RETARDANTS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. FLAME RETARDANTS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. ALUMINA TRIHYDRATE 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Alumina Trihydrate Flame Retardants Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. BROMINATED FLAME RETARDANTS 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Brominated Flame Retardants Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE 7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. Antimony Trioxide Market Forecast and Analysis7.6. PHOSPHOROUS FLAME RETARDANTS 7.6.1. Overview7.6.2. Phosphorous Flame Retardants Market Forecast and Analysis7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview7.7.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis8. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. APPLICATION METHOD MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. UNSATURATED POLYESTER RESINS8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. EPOXY RESINS8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Epoxy Resins Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. PVC8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. PVC Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. RUBBER8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis8.7. POLYOLEFINS8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Polyolefins Market Forecast and Analysis8.8. OTHERS8.8.1. Overview8.8.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis9. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER INDUSTRY 9.1. OVERVIEW9.2. END-USER INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS9.3. CONSTRUCTION9.3.1. Overview9.3.2. Construction Market Forecast and Analysis9.4. AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTATION9.4.1. Overview9.4.2. Automotive & Transportation Market Forecast and Analysis9.5. ELECTRONICS9.5.1. Overview9.5.2. Electronics Market Forecast and Analysis9.6. OTHERS9.6.1. Overview9.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis10. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS10.1. NORTH AMERICA10.1.1. North America Market Overview10.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.1.6.1. US market10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Type10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Application10.1.6.1.3. US Market by End-User Industry10.1.6.2. Canada market10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Type10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Application10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by End-User Industry10.1.6.3. Mexico market10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Type10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Application10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by End-User Industry10.2. EUROPE10.2.1. Europe Market Overview10.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.2.6.1. France market10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Type10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Application10.2.6.1.3. France Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.2. Germany market10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Type10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Application10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.3. Italy market10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Type10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Application10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.4. Russia market10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Type10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Application10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.5. UK market10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Type10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Application10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by End-User Industry10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by End-User Industry10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)10.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview10.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.3.6.1. South Korea10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Type10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Application10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.2. China market10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Type10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Application10.3.6.2.3. China Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.3. India market10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Type10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Application10.3.6.3.3. India Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.4. Japan market10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Type10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Application10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.5. Australia market10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Type10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Application10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by End-User Industry10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by End-User Industry10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.4.6.1. South Africa market10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Type10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Application10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by End-User Industry10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by End-User Industry10.4.6.3. UAE market10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Type10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Application10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by End-User Industry10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by End-User Industry10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)10.5.1. South America Market Overview10.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User Industry10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries10.5.6.1. Brazil market10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Type10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Application10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by End-User Industry10.5.6.2. Argentina market10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Type10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Application10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by End-User Industry10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by End-User Industry11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS12. FLAME RETARDANTS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES12.1. AKZO NOBEL N.V.12.1.1. Key Facts12.1.2. Business Description12.1.3. Products & Services12.1.4. Financial Overview12.1.5. SWOT Analysis12.1.6. Key Developments12.2. ALBERMARLE CORPORATION12.2.1. Key Facts12.2.2. Business Description12.2.3. Products & Services12.2.4. Financial Overview12.2.5. SWOT Analysis12.2.6. Key Developments12.3. BASF SE12.3.1. Key Facts12.3.2. Business Description12.3.3. Products & Services12.3.4. Financial Overview12.3.5. SWOT Analysis12.3.6. Key Developments12.4. BROADVIEW TECHNOLOGIES12.4.1. Key Facts12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services12.4.4. Financial Overview12.4.5. SWOT Analysis12.4.6. Key Developments12.5. CLARIANT12.5.1. Key Facts12.5.2. Business Description12.5.3. Products & Services12.5.4. Financial Overview12.5.5. SWOT Analysis12.5.6. Key Developments12.6. DOVER CORPORATION12.6.1. Key Facts12.6.2. Business Description12.6.3. Products & Services12.6.4. Financial Overview12.6.5. SWOT Analysis12.6.6. Key Developments12.7. ICL12.7.1. Key Facts12.7.2. Business Description12.7.3. Products & Services12.7.4. Financial Overview12.7.5. SWOT Analysis12.7.6. Key Developments12.8. LANXESS12.8.1. Key Facts12.8.2. Business Description12.8.3. Products & Services12.8.4. Financial Overview12.8.5. SWOT Analysis12.8.6. Key Developments12.9. NABALTEC AG12.9.1. Key Facts12.9.2. Business Description12.9.3. Products & Services12.9.4. Financial Overview12.9.5. SWOT Analysis12.9.6. Key Developments12.10. THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY12.10.1. Key Facts12.10.2. Business Description12.10.3. Products & Services12.10.4. Financial Overview12.10.5. SWOT Analysis12.10.6. Key Developments13. APPENDIX13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Flame Retardants Market - By Type
- Flame Retardants Market - By Application
- Flame Retardants Market - By End-User Industry
- Flame Retardants Market - By Region
The List of Companies
1. Akzo Nobel N.V.
2. Albermarle Corporation
3. BASF SE
4. Broadview Technologies
6. Dover Corporation
9. Nabaltec AG
10. The Dow Chemical Company