In past decade, the trends in navigation technology have reached new heights. Traditionally people had limited access to navigation technologies in daily life, however the trends have taken new shape and today smartphones, tablets, wearable's etc. allow application of navigation. Individuals are enabled to share location, time and events data through cloud. In recent years the amount of data being exchanged is growing year on year. Organizations are using these data to further understand the interests and preferences of the consumers to offer more specified services.
The "Global Geospatial Analytics Market Analysis to 2028"
is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the geospatial analytics market with detailed market segmentation by component, type, application, end use industry, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading geospatial analytics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on component, the global geospatial analytics market is segmented into solution and service.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into surface analysis, network analysis, geo-visualization, and others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into surveying, medicine and public safety, disaster risk reduction and management, climate change adaption, and others.
- Based on end use industry, the market is segmented into automotive, utility and communication, government, and others.
- Geospatial analytics use this data and interpret used to build maps, graphs, and statistics which are further used by organization to understand the pattern of activities.
- Technologies such as mobile devices, location sensors, social media, and other platforms allow organization to collect the information or data. Geospatial analytics offer solutions to organizations which help in anticipating and to formulate strategies for predicted changes in reference to dynamic spatial conditions or location based events.
- Concerns related to geoprivacy may hinder the growth of the geospatial analytics market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The geospatial analytics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the geospatial analytics market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON GEOSPATIAL ANALYTICS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the geospatial analytics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from geospatial analytics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the geospatial analytics market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- ALTERYX, INC.
- CSS Corp.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- General Electric (GE)
- Hexagon AB
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Pitney Bowes Inc
- Trimble, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.