MARKET INTRODUCTIONGreen solvents or bio-solvents are environment-friendly solutions derived by processing crops. Chemical processes carried out using petrochemical solvents have a significant amount of VOCs emission which causes severe harm to the environment. Green solvents are an alternative to these conventional petrochemical solvents. Today, green solvents have replaced the conventional solvents in various industries such as paints & coatings, adhesives and sealants, printing inks, industrial and domestic cleaning among others.MARKET DYNAMICSThe global green solvents market is largely driven by increasing awareness among consumers towards the use of green products and hazardous impacts of VOCs on the environment. Increasing adoption of green solvents in paints & coating and other end-user market further propel the demand for these solvents. Moreover, volatile prices of crude oil contribute to the green solvents market growth. The cost of production of green solvents restricts market growth. The market supported by the federal government's encouraging go-green policies and implementation of the regulatory framework in the developing countries provide major opportunities for the green solvents market.MARKET SCOPE The "Global Green Solvents Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the green solvents market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global green solvents market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading green solvents market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market. MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global green solvents market is segmented by type and application. By type, the green solvents market is segmented as esters, alcohols, diols & glycols, D-limonene, and others. While, son the basis of application, the green solvents market is segmented as adhesives and sealants, printing ink, industrial & domestic cleaners, paints & coatings, and others.
REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global green solvents market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 across five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The green solvents market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.The report analyzes factors affecting the green solvents market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Green Solvents in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the Green Solvents market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from Green Solvents market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Green Solvents in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Green Solvents Market. The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Green Solvents market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- BASF SE
- BioAmber Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Florida Chemical Company
- GC Innovation America.
- Gevo, Inc.
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Vertec BioSolventss
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis5. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC6. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. GREEN SOLVENTS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. GREEN SOLVENTS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20286.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. ESTERS 7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Esters Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. ALCOHOLS, DIOLS & GLYCOLS 7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Alcohols, Diols & Glycols Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. D-LIMONENE 7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. D-Limonene Market Forecast and Analysis7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview7.6.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis8. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS8.3. ADHESIVES & SEALANTS 8.3.1. Overview8.3.2. Adhesives and Sealants Market Forecast and Analysis8.4. PRINTING INK 8.4.1. Overview8.4.2. Printing Ink Market Forecast and Analysis8.5. INDUSTRIAL & DOMESTIC CLEANERS 8.5.1. Overview8.5.2. Industrial & Domestic Cleaners Market Forecast and Analysis8.6. PAINTS & COATINGS 8.6.1. Overview8.6.2. Paints & Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis8.7. OTHERS8.7.1. Overview8.7.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis9. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS9.1. NORTH AMERICA9.1.1. North America Market Overview9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries184.108.40.206. US market220.127.116.11.1. US Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. US Market by Application22.214.171.124. Canada market126.96.36.199.1. Canada Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Canada Market by Application184.108.40.206. Mexico market220.127.116.11.1. Mexico Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Mexico Market by Application9.2. EUROPE9.2.1. Europe Market Overview9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. France market126.96.36.199.1. France Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. France Market by Application184.108.40.206. Germany market220.127.116.11.1. Germany Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Germany Market by Application22.214.171.124. Italy market126.96.36.199.1. Italy Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Italy Market by Application184.108.40.206. Russia market220.127.116.11.1. Russia Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Russia Market by Application22.214.171.124. UK market126.96.36.199.1. UK Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. UK Market by Application184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe market220.127.116.11.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. South Korea126.96.36.199.1. South Korea Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. South Korea Market by Application184.108.40.206. China market220.127.116.11.1. China Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. China Market by Application22.214.171.124. India market126.96.36.199.1. India Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. India Market by Application184.108.40.206. Japan market220.127.116.11.1. Japan Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Japan Market by Application22.214.171.124. Australia market126.96.36.199.1. Australia Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Australia Market by Application184.108.40.206. Rest of APAC market220.127.116.11.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. South Africa market126.96.36.199.1. South Africa Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. South Africa Market by Application184.108.40.206. Saudi Arabia market220.127.116.11.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application22.214.171.124. UAE market126.96.36.199.1. UAE Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. UAE Market by Application184.108.40.206. Rest of MEA market220.127.116.11.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)9.5.1. South America Market Overview9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. Brazil market126.96.36.199.1. Brazil Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Brazil Market by Application184.108.40.206. Argentina market220.127.116.11.1. Argentina Market by Type18.104.22.168.2. Argentina Market by Application22.214.171.124. Rest of SAM market126.96.36.199.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type188.8.131.52.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application
- Green Solvents Market - By Type
- Green Solvents Market - By Application
- Green Solvents Market - By Region
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
11. GREEN SOLVENTS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES11.1. BASF SE11.1.1. Key Facts11.1.2. Business Description11.1.3. Products & Services11.1.4. Financial Overview11.1.5. SWOT Analysis11.1.6. Key Developments11.2. BIOAMBER INC11.2.1. Key Facts11.2.2. Business Description11.2.3. Products & Services11.2.4. Financial Overview11.2.5. SWOT Analysis11.2.6. Key Developments11.3. CARGILL, INCORPORATED11.3.1. Key Facts11.3.2. Business Description11.3.3. Products & Services11.3.4. Financial Overview11.3.5. SWOT Analysis11.3.6. Key Developments11.4. E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY11.4.1. Key Facts11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products & Services11.4.4. Financial Overview11.4.5. SWOT Analysis11.4.6. Key Developments11.5. FLORIDA CHEMICAL COMPANY11.5.1. Key Facts11.5.2. Business Description11.5.3. Products & Services11.5.4. Financial Overview11.5.5. SWOT Analysis11.5.6. Key Developments11.6. GC INNOVATION AMERICA.11.6.1. Key Facts11.6.2. Business Description11.6.3. Products & Services11.6.4. Financial Overview11.6.5. SWOT Analysis11.6.6. Key Developments11.7. GEVO, INC.11.7.1. Key Facts11.7.2. Business Description11.7.3. Products & Services11.7.4. Financial Overview11.7.5. SWOT Analysis11.7.6. Key Developments11.8. LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES HOLDING B.V.11.8.1. Key Facts11.8.2. Business Description11.8.3. Products & Services11.8.4. Financial Overview11.8.5. SWOT Analysis11.8.6. Key Developments11.9. THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY11.9.1. Key Facts11.9.2. Business Description11.9.3. Products & Services11.9.4. Financial Overview11.9.5. SWOT Analysis11.9.6. Key Developments11.10. VERTEC BIOSOLVENTS11.10.1. Key Facts11.10.2. Business Description11.10.3. Products & Services11.10.4. Financial Overview11.10.5. SWOT Analysis11.10.6. Key Developments12. APPENDIX12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. BASF SE
2. BioAmber Inc.
3. Cargill, Incorporated.
4. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
5. Florida Chemical Company
6. GC Innovation America.
7. Gevo, Inc.
8. LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
9. The Dow Chemical Company
10. Vertec BioSolvents