Guarana Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Form (Powdered, Liquid); Application (Bakery and Confectionery Products, Dietary supplements, Beverages, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00007712 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Food and Beverages |Status: Upcoming
Guarana also known as Paullinia cupana or Brazilian Cocoa is a woody perennial shrub mainly found in Brazil and other regions of the Amazon. It is best known for the seeds, which are about the size of a coffee bean. It has high content of caffeine and thus used as stimulant in many products in liquid or powdered form. Even the seed extract of guarana are used for various purposes. Guarana contains B vitamins, vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants. Various medicinal and antioxidant properties of guarana help to treat various diseases such as cardiac issues, fatigue & weakness, low blood pressure, headache and joint pain among others. In addition, guarana is also used while preparing beverages such as fruit juice based drinks, energy drinks and confectioneries as a flavoring ingredient. It is used in dietary supplements which include weight loss products and others. The various health benefits offered by guarana are expected to trigger the market growth during the forecast period.
The global guarana market is growing at a significant pace owing to driving factors such as increase in health awareness and consumption of healthy food & beverages among global consumers. Guarana is mainly used as a natural energizer, flavoring agent for beverages and as a component in natural weight loss products. The growing demand of these products have incresed the sales of guarana infused products in recent years. In addition, it acts as a natural anesthetic, thereby help to reduce constant pains such as headaches and migraines. Guarana also help in improving mental health and intellectual performance and thus is also used in dietary supplements. The growing consumption of dietary supplements in order to control and prevent diseases such as obesity, blood pressure and high cholesterol is expected to drive demand for guarana indirectly. However, factors such as high prices of guarana and several side effects such as anxiety, dizziness, increased urination, insomnia and others caused due to over dosage are restraining the market growth. Nonetheless owing to its anti-ageing & cellulite treating properties guarana is used in skin care products such as moisturizers, sensitizers, conditioners, shampoo etc. The growing consumer's inclination towards natural & organic skin care products will provide great opportunities to guarana manufacturers in near future.
The "Global Guarana Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the guarana market with detailed market segmentation by form, application and geography. The global guarana market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading guarana market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global guarana market is segmented on the basis of form and application. On the basis of form, the guarana market is segmented into liquid and powder. On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into, confectionary products, beverages, dietary supplements and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global guarana market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The guarana market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the guarana market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the guarana market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the guarana market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from guarana market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for guarana in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the guarana market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the guarana market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
A R De Sousa Ribeiro & Cia Ltda
Duas Rodas Industrial Ltda
Herboflora Produtos Naturais Ltda
Iris Trade Inc.
Natural Amazon Herbs Producao De Extratos Ltda.
Nutra Green Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Prover Brasil for Export Ltda.
The Green Labs LLC
Vitaspice Brasil Ltda
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Guarana Market - By Form 1.3.2 Guarana Market - By Application 1.3.3 Guarana Market - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. GUARANA MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. GUARANA MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. GUARANA - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. GUARANA - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. GUARANA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - FORM 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. FORM MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. POWDERED 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Powdered Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. LIQUID 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Liquid Market Forecast and Analysis 8. GUARANA MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Bakery and Confectionery Products Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Dietary supplements Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. BEVERAGES 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Beverages Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. GUARANA MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Guarana Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.1.4 North America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 United States Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 United States Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 United States Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Canada Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Mexico Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Guarana Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Guarana Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.2.4 Europe Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Germany Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 France Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 France Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 France Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Italy Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Italy Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Italy Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 United Kingdom Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 United Kingdom Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Russia Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Russia Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Russia Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Europe Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Europe Guarana Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Guarana Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Australia Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 China Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 China Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 China Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 India Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 India Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 India Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Japan Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Japan Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Japan Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 South Korea Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Korea Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 South Korea Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Guarana Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Guarana Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 South Africa Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Saudi Arabia Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 U.A.E Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 U.A.E Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 U.A.E Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Guarana Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Guarana Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.5.4 South and Central America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Guarana Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Brazil Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Brazil Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Brazil Guarana Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Argentina Guarana Market 22.214.171.124.1 Argentina Guarana Market by Form 126.96.36.199.2 Argentina Guarana Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Guarana Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Guarana Market by Form 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of South and Central America Guarana Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. GUARANA MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. A R DE SOUSA RIBEIRO AND CIA LTDA 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. AMBEV 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. DUAS RODAS INDUSTRIAL 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. HERBOFLORA 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. IRIS TRADE INC. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. NATURAL AMAZON HERBS PRODUCAO DE EXTRATOS LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. NOW FOODS 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. PROVER BRASIL 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. THE GREEN LABS LLC 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. VISTASPICE 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. A R de Sousa Ribeiro and Cia Ltda 2. Ambev 3. Duas Rodas Industrial 4. Herboflora 5. Iris Trade Inc. 6. Natural Amazon Herbs Producao De Extratos Ltd. 7. NOW Foods 8. Prover Brasil 9. The Green Labs LLC 10. Vistaspice