Isocyanate Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (MDI, TDI, Aliphatic Isocyanate, Others); Application (Rigid Foams, Flexible Foams, Paints and Coatings, Elastomers and Binder, Adhesives and Sealants, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00009467 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Isocyanates are chemicals that belong to highly reactive and low molecular weight chemical family. They are used extensively in the manufacture of rigid and flexible foams, fibers, coatings such as varnishes and paints. Spray-on polyurethane products that contain isocyanates are developed for a wide range of retail, commercial, and industrial uses to protect the wood, fiberglass, cement, steel, and aluminum, including protective coatings for truck beds, foundations, trailers, boats, and decks.
The isocyanate market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as increasing demand from construction and automotive industries owing to its highly reactive chemical property. Additionally, they are also used in the production of rigid foams, adhesives, elastomers, and coatings. This further propels the growth of the isocyanate market over the forecast period. Moreover, the rising demand from the Asia Pacific region due to rapid industrialization in India and China provides a huge market opportunity for the key players operating in the isocyanate market. However, high raw material costs and initial investments required in R&D and technology are projected to hamper the overall growth of the isocyanate market.
The "Global Isocyanate Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the isocyanate market with detailed market segmentation by type, application and geography. The global isocyanate market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading isocyanate market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global isocyanate market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type the global isocyanate market is divided into MDI, TDI, aliphatic isocyanate, and others. On the basis of application the market is bifurcated into rigid foams, flexible foams, paints and coatings, elastomers and binder, adhesives and sealants, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global isocyanate market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The isocyanate market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the isocyanate market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the isocyanate market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the isocyanate market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from isocyanate market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Isocyanate in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Isocyanate market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the isocyanate market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.
Bayer MaterialScience AG
Dow Chemical Company
Hebei Cangzhou Dahua Group Co. Ltd.
Huntsman International Llc
Kumho Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Isocyanate Market - By Type 1.3.2 Isocyanate Market - By Application 1.3.3 Isocyanate Market - By Region 188.8.131.52 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ISOCYANATE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ISOCYANATE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ISOCYANATE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ISOCYANATE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ISOCYANATE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. MDI 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. MDI Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. TDI 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. TDI Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. ALIPHATIC ISOCYANATE 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Aliphatic Isocyanate Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ISOCYANATE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. RIGID FOAMS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Rigid Foams Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. FLEXIBLE FOAMS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Flexible Foams Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PAINTS AND COATINGS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Paints and Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. ELASTOMERS AND BINDER 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Elastomers and Binder Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Adhesives and Sealants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. ISOCYANATE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Isocyanate Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 United States Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 United States Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 United States Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Canada Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Canada Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Canada Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Mexico Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Mexico Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Mexico Isocyanate Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Isocyanate Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 Germany Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Germany Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Germany Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 France Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 France Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 France Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Italy Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Italy Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Italy Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 United Kingdom Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 United Kingdom Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 United Kingdom Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Russia Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Russia Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Russia Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Europe Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of Europe Isocyanate Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 Australia Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Australia Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Australia Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 China Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 China Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 China Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 India Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 India Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 India Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Japan Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Japan Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Japan Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 South Korea Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 South Korea Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 South Korea Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Isocyanate Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 South Africa Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 South Africa Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 South Africa Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Saudi Arabia Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Saudi Arabia Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 U.A.E Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 U.A.E Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 U.A.E Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Isocyanate Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Isocyanate Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Isocyanate Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 Brazil Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Brazil Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Brazil Isocyanate Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Argentina Isocyanate Market 220.127.116.11.1 Argentina Isocyanate Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Argentina Isocyanate Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of South and Central America Isocyanate Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of South and Central America Isocyanate Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of South and Central America Isocyanate Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. ISOCYANATE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ASAHI KASEI CHEMICALS CORP. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. BASF SE 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BAYER MATERIALSCIENCE AG 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CHEMTURA CORPORATION 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. EVONIK INDUSTRIES 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. HEBEI CANGZHOU DAHUA GROUP CO. LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. KUMHO MITSUI CHEMICALS INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. MITSUI CHEMICALS INC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. 2.BASF SE 3.Bayer MaterialScience AG 4.Chemtura Corporation 5.Dow Chemical Company 6.Evonik Industries 7.Hebei Cangzhou Dahua Group Co. Ltd. 8.Huntsman International Llc 9.Kumho Mitsui Chemicals Inc. 10.Mitsui Chemicals Inc.