A legume is an agricultural plant in the family called Fabaceae or Leguminosae. Legumes are grown primarily for human consumption, for livestock forage and silage, and as soil-enhancing green manure. Most of the legumes contain symbiotic bacteria called Rhizobia within root nodules of their root systems, which helps in nitrogen fixation in soil. Some of the well-known legumes include alfalfa, clover, beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils, lupins, mesquite, carob, soybeans, peanuts, and tamarind. Farmed legumes belong to many agricultural classes, including forage, grain, blooms, pharmaceutical/industrial, fallow/green manure, and timber species. Many legumes are a significant source of protein, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, and nutrition minerals. For instance, a 100 gram of cooked chickpeas contains 18 percent of the daily value of protein, 30 percent daily value of dietary fiber, 43 percent DV for folate and 52 percent DV for manganese.
The legumes market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as an increase in the consumer demand for plant-based protein. Along with providing high protein & essential vitamins, legumes are affordable and non-perishable in nature, which is further driving the demand for this market. In addition to that, there is an increasing demand among consumers with specific dietary & nutritional requirements, such as athletes are pushing the legume-based food products. This is again influencing the legumes market. However, climatic changes hamper the cultivation of legumes, which has impacted the growth of legumes market. Also, fluctuation in the prices of different types of legumes has had an impact on the growth of this market. Nevertheless, with the robust growth in the agriculture industries, there is an opportunity for the market players to invest in the legumes market.
The "Global Legumes Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the legumes market with detailed market segmentation by product type, distribution channel, and geography. The global legumes market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading legumes market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global legumes market is segmented on the basis of type. On the basis of type, the legumes market is segmented into beans, soybean, chickpea, pea, others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global legumes market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The legumes market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the legumes market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the legumes market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global legumes market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from legumes market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for legumes in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the legumes market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the legumes market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
A and B Ingredients
AcerChem International Inc.
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Best Cooking Pulses, Inc.
E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Legumes Market - By Type 1.3.2 Legumes Market - By Region 188.8.131.52 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. LEGUMES MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. LEGUMES MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. LEGUMES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. LEGUMES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. LEGUMES MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. BEANS 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Beans Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. SOYBEAN 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Soybean Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. CHICKPEA 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Chickpea Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. PEA 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Pea Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. LEGUMES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA 8.1.1 North America Legumes Market Overview 8.1.2 North America Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.1.3 North America Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.1.4 North America Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 United States Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 United States Legumes Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Canada Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 Mexico Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Legumes Market by Type 8.2. EUROPE 8.2.1 Europe Legumes Market Overview 8.2.2 Europe Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.2.3 Europe Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.2.4 Europe Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 Germany Legumes Market by Type 18.104.22.168 France Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 France Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 Italy Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 Italy Legumes Market by Type 184.108.40.206 United Kingdom Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 United Kingdom Legumes Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Russia Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Legumes Market by Type 8.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 8.3.1 Asia-Pacific Legumes Market Overview 8.3.2 Asia-Pacific Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.3.3 Asia-Pacific Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.3.4 Asia-Pacific Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Legumes Market by Type 18.104.22.168 China Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 China Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 India Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 India Legumes Market by Type 184.108.40.206 Japan Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 Japan Legumes Market by Type 18.104.22.168 South Korea Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Legumes Market by Type 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 8.4.1 Middle East and Africa Legumes Market Overview 8.4.2 Middle East and Africa Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.4.3 Middle East and Africa Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.4.4 Middle East and Africa Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa Legumes Market by Type 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 U.A.E Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E Legumes Market by Type 184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East and Africa Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Legumes Market by Type 8.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 8.5.1 South and Central America Legumes Market Overview 8.5.2 South and Central America Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis 8.5.3 South and Central America Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 8.5.4 South and Central America Legumes Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Legumes Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Legumes Market by Type 126.96.36.199 Argentina Legumes Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Legumes Market by Type 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America Legumes Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America Legumes Market by Type
9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 9.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 9.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 9.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
10. LEGUMES MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. A AND B INGREDIENTS 10.1.1. Key Facts 10.1.2. Business Description 10.1.3. Products and Services 10.1.4. Financial Overview 10.1.5. SWOT Analysis 10.1.6. Key Developments 10.2. ACERCHEM INTERNATIONAL INC. 10.2.1. Key Facts 10.2.2. Business Description 10.2.3. Products and Services 10.2.4. Financial Overview 10.2.5. SWOT Analysis 10.2.6. Key Developments 10.3. ADM 10.3.1. Key Facts 10.3.2. Business Description 10.3.3. Products and Services 10.3.4. Financial Overview 10.3.5. SWOT Analysis 10.3.6. Key Developments 10.4. ANCHOR INGREDIENTS 10.4.1. Key Facts 10.4.2. Business Description 10.4.3. Products and Services 10.4.4. Financial Overview 10.4.5. SWOT Analysis 10.4.6. Key Developments 10.5. ASHLEY-MARTIN MANUFACTURING 10.5.1. Key Facts 10.5.2. Business Description 10.5.3. Products and Services 10.5.4. Financial Overview 10.5.5. SWOT Analysis 10.5.6. Key Developments 10.6. BATORY FOODS 10.6.1. Key Facts 10.6.2. Business Description 10.6.3. Products and Services 10.6.4. Financial Overview 10.6.5. SWOT Analysis 10.6.6. Key Developments 10.7. BEST COOKING PULSES, INC. 10.7.1. Key Facts 10.7.2. Business Description 10.7.3. Products and Services 10.7.4. Financial Overview 10.7.5. SWOT Analysis 10.7.6. Key Developments 10.8. BURCON NUTRASCIENCE CORPORATION 10.8.1. Key Facts 10.8.2. Business Description 10.8.3. Products and Services 10.8.4. Financial Overview 10.8.5. SWOT Analysis 10.8.6. Key Developments 10.9. CK INGREDIENTS 10.9.1. Key Facts 10.9.2. Business Description 10.9.3. Products and Services 10.9.4. Financial Overview 10.9.5. SWOT Analysis 10.9.6. Key Developments 10.10. COSUCRA GROUPE WARCONING SA 10.10.1. Key Facts 10.10.2. Business Description 10.10.3. Products and Services 10.10.4. Financial Overview 10.10.5. SWOT Analysis 10.10.6. Key Developments 10.11. DAKOTA DRY BEAN 10.11.1. Key Facts 10.11.2. Business Description 10.11.3. Products and Services 10.11.4. Financial Overview 10.11.5. SWOT Analysis 10.11.6. Key Developments 10.12. DIEFENBAKER SPICE AND PULSE 10.12.1. Key Facts 10.12.2. Business Description 10.12.3. Products and Services 10.12.4. Financial Overview 10.12.5. SWOT Analysis 10.12.6. Key Developments 10.13. DONGYU USI 10.13.1. Key Facts 10.13.2. Business Description 10.13.3. Products and Services 10.13.4. Financial Overview 10.13.5. SWOT Analysis 10.13.6. Key Developments 10.14. EMERLING INTERNATIONAL FOODS, INC. 10.14.1. Key Facts 10.14.2. Business Description 10.14.3. Products and Services 10.14.4. Financial Overview 10.14.5. SWOT Analysis 10.14.6. Key Developments 10.15. FARBEST BRANDS 10.15.1. Key Facts 10.15.2. Business Description 10.15.3. Products and Services 10.15.4. Financial Overview 10.15.5. SWOT Analysis 10.15.6. Key Developments 10.16. INGREDION 10.16.1. Key Facts 10.16.2. Business Description 10.16.3. Products and Services 10.16.4. Financial Overview 10.16.5. SWOT Analysis 10.16.6. Key Developments 10.17. PURIS FOODS 10.17.1. Key Facts 10.17.2. Business Description 10.17.3. Products and Services 10.17.4. Financial Overview 10.17.5. SWOT Analysis 10.17.6. Key Developments 10.18. THE SCOULAR COMPANY 10.18.1. Key Facts 10.18.2. Business Description 10.18.3. Products and Services 10.18.4. Financial Overview 10.18.5. SWOT Analysis 10.18.6. Key Developments 10.19. VESTKORN MILLING AS 10.19.1. Key Facts 10.19.2. Business Description 10.19.3. Products and Services 10.19.4. Financial Overview 10.19.5. SWOT Analysis 10.19.6. Key Developments 10.20. ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY 10.20.1. Key Facts 10.20.2. Business Description 10.20.3. Products and Services 10.20.4. Financial Overview 10.20.5. SWOT Analysis 10.20.6. Key Developments 10.21. E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY 10.21.1. Key Facts 10.21.2. Business Description 10.21.3. Products and Services 10.21.4. Financial Overview 10.21.5. SWOT Analysis 10.21.6. Key Developments 10.22. CARGILL 10.22.1. Key Facts 10.22.2. Business Description 10.22.3. Products and Services 10.22.4. Financial Overview 10.22.5. SWOT Analysis 10.22.6. Key Developments 10.23. CHS INC. 10.23.1. Key Facts 10.23.2. Business Description 10.23.3. Products and Services 10.23.4. Financial Overview 10.23.5. SWOT Analysis 10.23.6. Key Developments
11. APPENDIX 11.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 11.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. A and B Ingredients 2. AcerChem International Inc. 3. ADM 4. Anchor Ingredients 5. Ashley-Martin Manufacturing 6. Batory Foods 7. Best Cooking Pulses, Inc. 8. Burcon NutraScience Corporation 9. CK Ingredients 10. Cosucra Groupe Warconing Sa 11. Dakota Dry Bean 12. Diefenbaker Spice and Pulse 13. DONGYU USI 14. Emerling International Foods, Inc. 15. Farbest Brands 16. Ingredion 17. Puris Foods 18. The Scoular Company 19. Vestkorn Milling as 20. Archer Daniels Midland Company 21. E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company 22. Cargill 23. CHS Inc.