Lime Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product (Quicklime, Slaked Lime); Application (Chemical Intermediates, Metallurgical, Construction and Environment, Agriculture, Glass, Paper and Pulp, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00020588
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Chemicals and Materials
| Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION Lime is basically a high-volume and low-cost commodity mineral that is prepared from limestone and mainly utilized as a chemical additive. Lime is made up of several compounds of calcium and is usually alkaline in nature. The production of lime involves various processes such as crushing, heating, pulverizing, and hydrating. The process differs according to the required product and application. The processing of raw limestone to form lime is named the lime cycle.
MARKET DYNAMICS The lime market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as wider application in chemical intermediates, metallurgical, construction and environment, agriculture, glass, paper and pulp, and others. There is an increasing demand for lime from the APAC region. This region is presumed to continue having a healthy growth rate for this market in the coming years as well. The lime industry in the APAC region is encouraged by the rapidly growing construction industry, especially in China and India. The booming construction industry is promoting the demand growth for the lime market. However, the increasing importance of lime alternatives like magnesium hydroxide calcined gypsum may restrict the growth of the market. Also, air pollution with excessive use of energy is some other factor that hampers the market growth. Nevertheless, with the steady growth in the construction industry and agriculture industry, there are opportunities for the market players to invest in this market.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Lime Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the market with detailed market segmentation by product, application, property, and geography. The global lime market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global lime market is segmented on the basis of product and application. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into quicklime and slaked lime. The lime market on the basis of the application is classified into chemical intermediates, metallurgical, construction and environment, agriculture, glass, paper and pulp, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global lime market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The lime market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report also includes the profiles affecting the lime market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global lime market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from lime market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for lime in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the lime market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the lime market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Adelaide Brighton Limited
Agricola Mining Pty Ltd.
Calcimo Lime & Fertilizers Pty Ltd
Lime Group Australia
Omya Australia Pty Ltd.
Sibelco Australia Ltd
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Lime Market - By Product 1.3.2 Lime Market - By Application 1.3.3 Lime Market - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. LIME MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. LIME MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. LIME - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. LIME - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. LIME MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. QUICKLIME 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Quicklime Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. SLAKED LIME 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Slaked Lime Market Forecast and Analysis 8. LIME MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. CHEMICAL INTERMEDIATES 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Chemical Intermediates Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. METALLURGICAL 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Metallurgical Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENT 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Construction and Environment Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. AGRICULTURE 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Agriculture Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. GLASS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Glass Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. PAPER AND PULP 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Paper and Pulp Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. OTHERS 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. LIME MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Lime Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.1.4 North America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 United States Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 United States Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 United States Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Canada Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Canada Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Canada Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Mexico Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Mexico Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Mexico Lime Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Lime Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.2.4 Europe Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Germany Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 France Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 France Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 France Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Italy Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Italy Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Italy Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 United Kingdom Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 United Kingdom Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Russia Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Russia Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Russia Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Europe Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Europe Lime Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Lime Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Australia Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 China Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 China Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 China Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 India Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 India Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 India Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Japan Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Japan Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Japan Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 South Korea Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Korea Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 South Korea Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Lime Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Lime Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 South Africa Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Saudi Arabia Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 U.A.E Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 U.A.E Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 U.A.E Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Lime Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Lime Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.5.4 South and Central America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Lime Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Brazil Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Brazil Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Brazil Lime Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Argentina Lime Market 22.214.171.124.1 Argentina Lime Market by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Argentina Lime Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Lime Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Lime Market by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of South and Central America Lime Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. LIME MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ADELAIDE BRIGHTON LIMITED 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. AGRICOLA MINING PTY LTD. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BORAL LIMITED 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CALCIMO LIME AND FERTILIZERS PTY LTD 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. CARMEUSE 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. LIME GROUP AUSTRALIA 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. OMYA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SIBELCO AUSTRALIA LTD 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. UNITED STATES LIME AND MINERALS, INC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. WAGNERS 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Adelaide Brighton Limited 2. Agricola Mining Pty Ltd. 3. Boral Limited 4. Calcimo Lime and Fertilizers Pty Ltd 5. CARMEUSE 6. Lime Group Australia 7. Omya Australia Pty Ltd. 8. Sibelco Australia Ltd 9. United States Lime and Minerals, Inc. 10. Wagners