Lithopone Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Product (Lithopone 28%, Lithopone 30%, Lithopone 60%); Application (Paints and Coatings, Plastics, Printing Inks, Paper and Pulps, Rubber, Leather, Linoleum Flooring, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00005991 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Lithopone is an organic compound which is used in the form of white pigment powder. It consists of barium sulfate and zinc sulfate. Lithopone possesses a unique ability to mix with insoluble compounds and confer opacity. Lithopone is mainly popular because of its cheap production costs and greater coverage. It is used in the form of a filler in paper, leather, and linoleum and also serves as a base for lake pigment. Lithopone was developed as a substitute for lead carbonate to overcome the disadvantages of poor weathering, toxicity, and darkening in the atmosphere containing sulfur compounds.
Lithopone is used in the manufacture of plastics owing to its chemical inertness and low abrasiveness. An upsurge in demand for plastics for producing lightweight vehicles drives the growth of the lithopone market. Lithopone is used to fill holes and tears in leather goods. Rising demand for leather due to their fancy and stylish appearance also drives the growth of the lithopone market. However, the ill effects such as skin and eye irritation caused by the prolonged exposure to lithopone restricts the fruitful development of the market. High demand for polymers industry is anticipated to bolster the growth of the lithopone market in the years to come.
The "Global Lithopone Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemical and material industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the lithopone market with detailed market segmentation by product, application and geography. The global lithopone market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading lithopone market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global lithopone market is segmented on the basis of product, application and geography. On the basis of product the market classify into lithopone 28%, lithopone 30% and lithopone. As per application the market is bifurcated into paints & coatings, paints, printing inks, paper & pulp, rubber, leather and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The lithopone market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the lithopone market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the lithopone market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the lithopone market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from lithopone market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for lithopone market in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the lithopone market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the lithopone market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Anhui Union Titanium Enterprise Co. Ltd.
Hebei Yuhuan Chemical Co. Ltd.
Loman Chemical Co. Ltd.
Sachtleben Chemie And Krahn Chemie Expand Marketing Cooperation
Shanghai Yuejiangtai Baihua Gongzhipin Limited Company
Union Titanium Enterprise(Shanghai) Co. Ltd
VB Technochemicals SA
Venator Materials Plc.
Xiangtan Red-Swallow Chemical Co. Ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Lithopone Mrket - By Product 1.3.2 Lithopone Mrket - By Application 1.3.3 Lithopone Mrket - By Region 220.127.116.11 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. LITHOPONE MRKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. LITHOPONE MRKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. LITHOPONE MRKET - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. LITHOPONE MRKET - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. LITHOPONE MRKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. LITHOPONE 28% 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Lithopone 28% Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. LITHOPONE 30% 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Lithopone 30% Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. LITHOPONE 60% 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Lithopone 60% Market Forecast and Analysis 8. LITHOPONE MRKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PAINTS AND COATINGS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Paints and Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PLASTICS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Plastics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PRINTING INKS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Printing Inks Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PAPER AND PULPS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Paper and Pulps Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. RUBBER 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Rubber Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. LEATHER 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Leather Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. LINOLEUM FLOORING 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Linoleum Flooring Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. OTHERS 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. LITHOPONE MRKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Lithopone Mrket Overview 9.1.2 North America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.1.4 North America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Canada Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Canada Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 Mexico Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Mexico Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Mexico Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 US Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 US Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 US Lithopone Mrket by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Lithopone Mrket Overview 9.2.2 Europe Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.2.4 Europe Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Germany Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Germany Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Germany Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 France Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 France Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 France Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 Italy Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Italy Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Italy Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 United Kingdom Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 United Kingdom Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 Russia Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Russia Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Russia Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Europe Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Europe Lithopone Mrket by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Australia Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Australia Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Australia Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 China Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 China Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 China Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 India Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 India Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 India Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 Japan Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Japan Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Japan Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 South Korea Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 South Korea Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 South Korea Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Lithopone Mrket by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 South Africa Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 South Africa Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 South Africa Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Saudi Arabia Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Saudi Arabia Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 U.A.E Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 U.A.E Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 U.A.E Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Lithopone Mrket by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Lithopone Mrket Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.5.4 South and Central America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Lithopone Mrket Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 Brazil Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Brazil Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Brazil Lithopone Mrket by Application 18.104.22.168 Argentina Lithopone Mrket 22.214.171.124.1 Argentina Lithopone Mrket by Product 126.96.36.199.2 Argentina Lithopone Mrket by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of South and Central America Lithopone Mrket 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of South and Central America Lithopone Mrket by Product 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of South and Central America Lithopone Mrket by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. LITHOPONE MRKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ANHUI UNION TITANIUM ENTERPRISE CO. LTD. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. HEBEI YUHUAN CHEMICAL CO. LTD. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. KREMER PIGMENTS 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. LOMAN CHEMICAL CO. LTD. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. SACHTLEBEN CHEMIE AND KRAHN CHEMIE EXPAND MARKETING COOPERATION 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. SHANGHAI YUEJIANGTAI BAIHUA GONGZHIPIN LIMITED COMPANY 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. UNION TITANIUM ENTERPRISE(SHANGHAI) CO. LTD. 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. VB TECHNOCHEMICALS SA 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. VENATOR MATERIALS PLC. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. XIANGTAN RED-SWALLOW CHEMICAL CO. LTD 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1.Anhui Union Titanium Enterprise Co. Ltd. 2.Hebei Yuhuan Chemical Co. Ltd. 3.Kremer Pigments 4.Loman Chemical Co. Ltd. 5.Sachtleben Chemie And Krahn Chemie Expand Marketing Cooperation 6.Shanghai Yuejiangtai Baihua Gongzhipin Limited Company 7.Union Titanium Enterprise(Shanghai) Co. Ltd. 8.VB Technochemicals SA 9.Venator Materials Plc. 10.Xiangtan Red-Swallow Chemical Co. Ltd