Malic Acid Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Type (L-Malic Acid, DL-Malic Acid, D(+) Malic Acid); End-Use Industry (Food and Beverages, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00010432 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
Malic acid exists as a dicarboxylic natural corrosive in nature. It is basically incorporated in every single living being. Malic corrosive bestows a charmingly harsh taste to products of the soil. It exists in two stereoisomeric structures: D-malic corrosive and L-malic corrosive. L-malic corrosive exists in its common structure while a blend of D-and L-malic corrosive is created artificially. Malic corrosive discovers significant application in nourishment added substance and it is fundamentally used for different purposes, for example, season upgrade, conservation, and as an acidulant for pH control. Malic corrosive has transcendently double functionalities and consequently, it is to a great extent utilized as a flavor enhancer and additive in the nourishment and refreshments industry.
Malic acid is fundamentally utilized as a nourishment added substance to upgrade season (poignancy/harshness). It gives a more drawn out time span of usability to the items with its antimicrobial properties and pH controlling capacity; and along these lines, it is utilized to protect nourishment and refreshments. Expanding reception of comfort nourishment and drink items because of the developing urban populace is driving the malic acid market. Besides, malic acid is consistently supplanting anti-microbials in creature feed and thus, the interest from creature feed applications is additionally expanding. Besides, development of new inventive fixings in the nourishment and drinks industry is opening up new open doors for flavorings and additives, for example, malic acid. Malic acid promptly substitutes citrus extract in the cleanser business and consequently, cleanser and cleaner application fragment gives a rising open door in the malic acid market.
The "Global Malic Acid Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the malic acid market with detailed market segmentation by type, end-use industry and geography. The global malic acid market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading malic acid market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global malic acid market is segmented on the basis of type and end-use industry. By type the global malic acid market is segmented into L-Malic Acid, DL-Malic Acid, D(+) Malic Acid. Based on end-use industry, the market is bifurcated into food and beverages, personal care and cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global malic acid market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The malic acid market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the malic acid market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the malic acid market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the malic acid market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from malic acid market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for malic acid in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the malic acid market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the malic acid market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Anhui Sealong Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
Bartek Ingredients Inc.
Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited
Isegen South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Taiyuan Qiaoyou Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd. (TCL)
Wego Chemical & Mineral Corp.mical Co. Ltd.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Malic Acid - By Type 1.3.2 Malic Acid - By End-Use Industry 1.3.3 Malic Acid - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MALIC ACID LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 4.2.1 Threat of Substitute 4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants 4.2.1 Competitive Rivalry 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. MALIC ACID - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. MALIC ACID - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. MALIC ACID - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. MALIC ACID - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. L-MALIC ACID 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. L-Malic Acid Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. DL-MALIC ACID 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. DL-Malic Acid Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. D(+) MALIC ACID 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. D(+) Malic Acid Market Forecast and Analysis 8. MALIC ACID - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - END-USE INDUSTRY 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. END-USE INDUSTRY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FOOD AND BEVERAGES 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Food and Beverages Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PERSONAL CARE AND COSMETICS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Personal Care and Cosmetics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. PHARMACEUTICALS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. MALIC ACID REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Malic Acid Overview 9.1.2 North America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.1.5 North America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 United States Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 United States Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United States Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 Canada Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Canada Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Canada Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Mexico Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Mexico Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Malic Acid Overview 9.2.2 Europe Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.2.5 Europe Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Germany Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Germany Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 France Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 France Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 France Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 Italy Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Italy Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Italy Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 United Kingdom Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United Kingdom Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 Russia Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Russia Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Russia Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Europe Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Malic Acid Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Australia Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 China Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 China Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 China Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 India Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 India Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 India Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Japan Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Japan Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Japan Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 South Korea Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 South Korea Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Korea Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Malic Acid Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Africa Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Saudi Arabia Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Saudi Arabia Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 U.A.E Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 U.A.E Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 U.A.E Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Malic Acid Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By End-Use Industry 9.5.5 South and Central America Malic Acid Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Brazil Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 22.214.171.124 Argentina Malic Acid 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Malic Acid by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Argentina Malic Acid by End-Use Industry 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America Malic Acid 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America Malic Acid by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of South and Central America Malic Acid by End-Use Industry
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. MALIC ACID, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ANHUI SEALONG BIOTECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. BARTEK INGREDIENTS INC. 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CHANGMAO BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. FUSO CHE 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. ISEGEN SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. MILES CHEMICAL 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. POLYNT SPA 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. TAIYUAN QIAOYOU CHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD. 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. THIRUMALAI CHEMICALS LTD. (TCL) 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. WEGO CHEMICAL AND MINERAL CORP. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Anhui Sealong Biotechnology Co. Ltd. 2. Bartek Ingredients Inc. 3. Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited 4. Fuso Che 5. Isegen South Africa (Pty) Ltd. 6. Miles Chemical 7. Polynt SpA 8. Taiyuan Qiaoyou Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd. 9. Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd. (TCL) 10. Wego Chemical and Mineral Corp.